Josep Maria Bartomeu

F

FlaFCB

Pique? Neymar? Only Messi won 4 Ballons before Neymar came here.
If Messi didn't decide to move to the flank 2 years a ago whole board would be gone too.
They are really bunch of idiots.

Ha, apparently same guy in 2010 said that in Africa there are many Messis.

MD running titles now to sweep it under the carpet quoting Lucho and Gratacos.

Damage is already done, most outlets picked that up. Those executives are morons.

[tw]819876579279048704[/tw]

Antimadridista1

I actually think that they took the right decision.
If they did so, it's probably because Messi was pissed off and I prefer to lose this guy that I never heard about before today instead of Messi.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]820055838006116352[/tw]

He'll talk to Barça tv, about Messi's renewal. this club really need to get a grip and stop shooting themselves on the foot. They add unnecessary drama too easily.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. It's as if we don't have enough problems without creating them.

Rakitic, RB problem, poor displays this season, refs...

Yannik

The real quote "It wasn’t only Leo [who took Barca through]. Leo is a person who is among the most important in the team, but it was the whole team that made it through [to the quarter-finals].

And he added: "Leo, without Neymar, without [Luis] Suarez, without [Andres] Iniesta, without [Gerard] Pique and the rest of the players, wouldn’t be such a good player. But obviously Messi is the best player."

for real, that guy got fucking fired for those words.

serghei

The real quote "It wasn’t only Leo [who took Barca through]. Leo is a person who is among the most important in the team, but it was the whole team that made it through [to the quarter-finals].

And he added: "Leo, without Neymar, without [Luis] Suarez, without [Andres] Iniesta, without [Gerard] Pique and the rest of the players, wouldn’t be such a good player. But obviously Messi is the best player."

for real, that guy got fucking fired for those words.

I know, completely idiotic and beyond any rational explanation. And the thing is Messi is not a player that demands to be pampered and praised above his teammates at all times. He himself has said many times that the team comes first and that Barca doesn't depend on one player.

Firing a guy for saying that the whole team deserves credit not only Messi is a new low for this board.

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

I know, completely idiotic and beyond any rational explanation. And the thing is Messi is not a player that demands to be pampered and praised above his teammates at all times. He himself has said many times that the team comes first and that Barca doesn't depend on one player.

Firing a guy for saying that the whole team deserves credit not only Messi is a new low for this board.

Agreed, we have now news in Estonia newspapers claiming barca is run like north korea and praising only Messi is allowed.

serghei

Agreed, we have now news in Estonia newspapers claiming barca is run like north korea and praising only Messi is allowed.

Can you blame them? The guy directed the praising to the whole team when asked about Messi saving Barcelona and he was fired. Talk about lack of class. Shameful reaction from Barca.

Home of Barca Fans