Josep Maria Bartomeu

Raketa10

January would be perfect. The newly elected board would have more than enough time to prepare for the new season.

Sterlingfan2000

I find the amigos calling for change in club management really interesting. The biggest mistake the current board made is keeping the amigos in the club until now when it was clear years ago that most of them are not good enough anymore. The board also did everything to keep the amigos happy putting them on long contracts and high salaries they don't deserve and giving them the yes men of managers they want. They actually should be supporting the board and what they are doing now is only to put the blame on someone else. They want big fundamental changes they say, well, the first and most important change is having the amigos out of the club!

Yes but how? These player are on insane wages, noone can pay them during corona Crysis.

Jay Jay

I would easily give for free Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Alba, Rakitic and Vidal (82M of wages) and if needed replace them with Ansu, Puig, Pedri, Araujo, Todibo, Monchu, Akieme and Trincao (10M maybe). If that mean mid table in La liga this season, I`m ok with that.
And of course try to sell Griezzman, Umtiti and Coutinho (another 75M) and for that money bring someone. Holy fuck, fucking Griezzman have 45M, I`m out of word.

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

The board simply cannot walk away because the club’s finances are in a horrible shape and if they were to bring to an end their time in charge now then accounts would have to be settled and they maybe called upon to dip into their own pockets to make up for losses. The Goal in the Transfermarket is only to sell Players and help with finances. Barcelona expects a loss in the range of 200-300Million[MD]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Elections in January is the best option. Adequate time to plan for 2021/2022.

This is Bartomeu and Rosell's legacy.

kattanib

The next Coach will be appointent without the approval of Messi [MD]

It should be a manager that enjoy controversy and change management.. someone who even if he gets kicked a year later will have eliminated a huge bunch of these oldies and integrated the youngsters in most La Liga games. I don?t mind a trophy less season where we are building something promising for the future .. enough milking whats left in the tank.

DonAK

The next Coach will be appointent without the approval of Messi [MD]

Nothing on Mundo Deportivo about this. Hamad spreading fake news again. You're literally nabbing quotes off other people on Twitter and putting (MD) behind it. Do you have no shame lol?

DonAK

I would say it's likely fake news, but it wouldn't surprise me either. Barto only knows big name players he'll have to pay 100m+ for.

Home of Barca Fans