Josep Maria Bartomeu

behindbrowneyes

25085782-8034755-image-a-56_1582461653163.jpg

While sitting in his regular seat the Nou Camp to watch the Catalan club's 5-0 victory over Eibar, Bartomeu was completely unaware that the badge of their fierce rivals had been placed in front of him for the whole game.

lol

clemente

We will only have 12 first squad players in the second CL leg.
This fucking weasel is trying so hard to destroy Messi's legacy, shit makes me so sad, 2020 still surrounded by players that wouldn't even finish top 10 in la liga without Messi.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We will only have 12 first squad players in the second CL leg.
This fucking weasel is trying so hard to destroy Messi's legacy, shit makes me so sad, 2020 still surrounded by players that wouldn't even finish top 10 in la liga without Messi.

It’s not about Messi, it’s about FC Barcelona. I don’t care about Messi’s legacy, but Bartomeu for sure did his best to sabotage FC Barcelona.

Messigician

Clown, hope you enjoyed sacking EV he was the only one overachieving with YOUR failed transfers and unbalanced squad.

Now that you've sacked him you and your board have nowhere left to hide. You rats have no chance. #Font2021

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sorry for being petty, but everyone that supported him throughout the years can go and eat a bag of dicks. If you needed this to realize how far he's dragged this club down with his incompetence then you're a waste of space.

xxxxxx

He's the luckiest guy in the world.

How he can keep his job after assembling this terrible aging squad and having embarrassing defeats in the league and the Champions League is beyond me.

He should have be sacked years ago.

Home of Barca Fans