Josep Maria Bartomeu

vlad

I wouldnt praise bartomeu for fantastic job, he isnt doing nothing nothing special here, he brought 2 player for almost 300m, he appointed valverde at the first place, he gave him another contract, he was behind tata martino, while lucho was good, he still wasnt the best pick, yes, he is locking those young talents here and there, but how many of them will succed here? All? Lets not be deluded, countinho is on the right path to become most expensive flop in football world, who will take the blame? He would be fantastic if he was getting the most while messi is in his best years, he failed at that so far.

Im sure he is doing great when it comes to money, but i care the most about performances on the pitch, and they are poor for barca standards.

serghei

Yep. Good read. Kind of confirms what we're talking here about Valverde too, name-calling aside. Both the goods and the bads.

BarçaBarça

His comments about "I know De ligts future" and other comments like that create a more hostile enviroment against us from other clubs + especially fanbases.
I know that you have to brand yourself, because we have elections and so on, but it is a bad strategy to consistently talk about other clubs players and how they truly belong to us, imo.

serghei

His comments about "I know De ligts future" and other comments like that create a more hostile enviroment against us from other clubs + especially fanbases.
I know that you have to brand yourself, because we have elections and so on, but it is a bad strategy to consistently talk about other clubs players and how they truly belong to us, imo.

If Ajax don't mind other clubs can fuck off for all I care.

Fanbases hate Barca anyway, for the piss we took on their favorite teams in the last decade.

Home of Barca Fans