Josep Maria Bartomeu

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Best thing for this window is no signing at all. If we are without Neymar, we are without Neymar.

We? One day you're a Bayern fan, next day you support Barca and the day after you shit on Barca, Bayern and Madrid and say EPL is superior and all that crap.

You're relentless aren't you, Vignesh?

GetIn

[MENTION=22248]NoExpectations[/MENTION] [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]

Can you guys just get it over with and fuck already, the sexual tension between you two is at an all time high!

Cule4life

The Culest
4th time i post this :lol: saving it now.

Have to repost because young flaco loves deleting everything. I was talking about neymar avatars, not yours.

I find it hilarious that this post is deleted just because i've said that cule4life is a cunt according to jamdav, when several of the latter's post containing that insult are floating around.

But moderation on this board has been hilarious for a long time, that's what happens when you let a weird as hell 16 year old with borrowed personality mod.

:lol: I was wondering where the notifications for quotes were coming from.

And anyone who doesn't kiss B-Dog's ugly, incompetent and corrupt ass is a troll/c*nt according to Jamdav

JamDav1982

:lol: I was wondering where the notifications for quotes were coming from.

And anyone who doesn't kiss B-Dog's ugly, incompetent and corrupt ass is a troll/c*nt according to Jamdav

Nah you are speaking shit.

Show me one post that claims anything close to that.

You however are a troll and casual racists.

ryuken

Probably a closet Rm fan sucked up to Rosell to find chance to fuk us up. And to think that this mofos will be in charge ò us till 202x, damn. All hope is gone

GetIn

DG8qlsMXcAE57m8.jpg

DG8rBD-W0AQ6TUc.jpg

Home of Barca Fans