Josep Maria Bartomeu

M

Medz

In :

de Jong - de Ligt - Griezmann- a back-up lb (Moreno from Rayo or Cucurella)

Out :

Rakitic - Gomes - Cilessen - Denis Suarez - Rafinha - Coutinho

Still have hope about Umtiti, but if a big offer came, I wouldnt mind selling him

Givenchy

Barto spending 200 mil on Griezmann and De Ligt real quick to distract us from the embarrassing CL exit and them keeping Ernie in charge :lol:

i was thinking that earlier.. that Griezmann is an attempt to calm the fans but didn't most fans vote in a poll against this signing? :lol:

FC433

In :

de Jong - de Ligt - Griezmann- a back-up lb (Moreno from Rayo or Cucurella)

Out :

Rakitic - Gomes - Cilessen - Denis Suarez - Rafinha - Coutinho

Still have hope about Umtiti, but if a big offer came, I wouldnt mind selling him

I would keep Coutinho and get rid of Suarez. If we sell Coutinho, then we need an additional CM, preferably, attacking one. Or pure CDM. No more FDJ or Arthur type.

Dembele AG/ Stuani Messi/ Malcom "should play both LW and RW"

Coutinho/ Alena Busquets/ FDJ Arthur/ Vidal

Alba/ LB Umtiti/ CL MDL/ Pique Semedo/ Roberto

MTS/ Pena

FCBfan22

He can go screw himself. Soft bitch.

Any normal GM/president would question the coach. Especially with Leo and MATS carrying us in Liga. But not this cunt.

fergus90

Bartomeu is part of the Rossell era, the "Mes que un club' Barca is Laporta's time. I can bet Bartomeu never watched a single game whilst Laporta was president. No way would he run the club the same as someone he despises.

This guy plays down the Champions League failures because his presidency is now masked by it, to consider the Copa Del Rey on the same level is delusional. The only time we will real changes is when his term as president is up.

Howlgrana

I can't fucking believe it, Bartomeu has backed this fool looks like he's staying!!

So not only do Barca have to suffer only winning a poor La Liga and Copa whilst getting humiliated in Europe, we also have to suffer the worst football since Pep left under this defensive and cautious bastard, who totally stamps all over Barca's footballing philosophy of passing football and high technique players.

Instead we can look forward to Vidal as a starter next season ahead of Arthur in important matches. And Coutinho staying wasting Dembele's potential on the bench.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Just came out again and showed some more support for Valverde.

Bartomeu said:
"I want to point out how [Valverde] is helping our team in a discrete and intelligent way," Bartomeu said to 1,000 of the clubs longest-serving members. "We trust him completely."

Valverde has won LaLiga Santander in both his seasons in charge of the Blaugrana and will complete a second successive domestic double if Barcelona beat Valencia in the Copa del Rey final on Saturday.

"He deserves enormous credit for winning LaLiga and you know nobody takes winning LaLiga for granted," Bartomeu said. "Highlighting the importance of LaLiga and the success of the season is compatible with the internal criticisms of what happened in the Champions League.

"I want us to focus all our attention on the Copa del Rey final. You understand what another double means in our history."We can reflect on what we can do to win everything when the season ends."

MTL_Barca

They have to realize what's going on now. Seniors want EV to stay, board backs him up. Result? The next shitshow of a game and they lost out on their beloved Copa trophy.

Home of Barca Fans