Josep Maria Bartomeu

Devils

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/barcelona-fc-film-talks-pixar

giphy.gif

:bartomeu:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar must be regretting his move even more now.

Could have been a Disney Princess.

FCBfan22

Pixar? They make cartoons, right?

Yup. It's apparently a cartoon based around FC Barcelona. If the story is good, that is a great way to gain fans in the USA and new fans in general (of course, we will get a shit ton of royalities too).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barça decided not to report Sergio Garcia for his comments to Umtiti while Espanyol will report Pique for hushing their fans and possibly get him suspended.

Brilliant.

Sorin

I know that Pique runs his mouth a lot but seeing our upper management do nothing is fucking frustrating from his point of view. FFS you have cretins abusing your players, trying to injure them. La Liga's president speaks non-sense over and over again about your players but we're afraid to make a simple complaint?

Fuck off! Next time we shouldn't even be surprised when another one of our players is racially abused or fecking injured by some inferiority complexed Espanol moron. Hell, we didn't even make a complaint about that shithole chanting death wishes against Pique. What the fuck is wrong with these braindead idiots of ours?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca crowd insult players too. It's part of the whole package since the Roman times.
Pique celebration was nothing bad and only thing I had a beef with were Sergio Garcia's and Moreno's deliberate dangerous challenges and ref, alone, is responsible for not sanctioning those harsher.

Sorin

Yeah man, I'm sure death wishes against other players families, on Camp Nou, will be met with congratulations by the league/other team's board. smh

Btw seems that Tebas declared that Pique could have troubles for the shushing gesture. I'm not saying that he'll be punished but the league president opening his mouth over this, even implying that he might get suspended, is wrong. It gives hand to the ones dishing suspensions. But the bitches in our board can't say shit since they fecking supported this fascist cretin.

Racial abuse should not be analyzed just in the case that the ref heard it and reported it. There's enough evidence to know that Sergio Garcia abused our player. Yeah, don't care what anyone says, our board is stupid for not taking a stance. Even though, i know why they didn't since some of our players have also spewed racial abuses towards other players. Racial abuses continue to happen because club leadership(not only ours btw) cover for this kind of idiots because in every team there's probably 1 or 2 guys throw this kind of insults at other players.

Not taking a stance and making a complaint makes our board complicit in this cruel behavior. For that alone they are to blame. Still trying to excuse them is pathetic.

Arda a moved out along with all his wages ✅
Coutinho signed ✅
Dembele signed ✅
Mina signed ✅
Arthur signed ✅
Messi extended ✅
Iniesta signed on to a lifetime contract ✅
Roberto extended ✅
Pique extended ✅

Not to mention Umtiti's imminent extension with a large bump in his release clause and Griezmann's potential arrival.

Most importantly:

B-Dog haters in shambles ✅

:bartomeu:

Home of Barca Fans