Josep Maria Bartomeu

Devils

Single handedly destroyed Dortmund, made an embarrassment of Klopp, FSG and Liverpool, exposed Zinedine Fraudzane and Flo's terrible transfer policy and finally signed a Chinese Monk who is outscoring the so-called world player of the year.

Bartomeu in 2017/2018 - No Losses

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Judging by some comments it's either black or white, eh? :lol:

Midfielder (Coutinho) should have been signed 2 years ago but I will take this as many (alleged Barca fans too) thought we can't pull it off and club is going to tubes. Better late than never.

Biggest plus for me is appointment of Valverde Although this too is not on Bartomeu entirely but on Robert, it is Bartomeu who is responsible in the end.

Messi is renewed and record deals with Nike and Rakuten are coming. Many will say it's Messi's love for the club, Neymar appeal or Pique contacts but in the end it's Bartomeu who signs things and decides.

Would love if we had charismatic president with vision but it is what it is. He's not a complete disaster as it's often made out.

Keeping Robert now is key imo. He's not the greatest guy but I fear we could don a lot worse with Segura or whatever puppet-former Barca player with nothing better to do-no credentials type that could be appointed if rumors are true of Robert being pushed aside.

vlad

Single handedly destroyed Dortmund, made an embarrassment of Klopp, FSG and Liverpool, exposed Zinedine Fraudzane and Flo's terrible transfer policy and finally signed a Chinese Monk who is outscoring the so-called world player of the year.

Bartomeu in 2017/2018 - No Losses

But he isnt in charge from this season, if real didnt win 3 CL he wouldnt do shit, now he did something, but its too late if you ask me, he could do those moves before " market went crazy" and pay double less then now, those 2 transfer are nothing else then panic buys efter barca lost player who was in top3, and as i mentioned madrid's triumph in CL, while barca won 1cl and got out 3 times in quarters with messi in the squad.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Midfielder (Coutinho) should have been signed 2 years ago but I will take this as many (alleged Barca fans too) thought we can't pull it off and club is going to tubes. Better late than never.

Biggest plus for me is appointment of Valverde Although this too is not on Bartomeu entirely but on Robert, it is Bartomeu who is responsible in the end.

Messi is renewed and record deals with Nike and Rakuten are coming. Many will say it's Messi's love for the club, Neymar appeal or Pique contacts but in the end it's Bartomeu who signs things and decides.

Would love if we had charismatic president with vision but it is what it is. He's not a complete disaster as it's often made out.

Keeping Robert now is key imo. He's not the greatest guy but I fear we could don a lot worse with Segura or whatever puppet-former Barca player with nothing better to do-no credentials type that could be appointed if rumors are true of Robert being pushed aside.

Bartomeu wanted Valverde before Robert was even at the club.

Wanted him but went with Zubi wanting Lucho.

JamDav1982

But he isnt in charge from this season, if real didnt win 3 CL he wouldnt do shit, now he did something, but its too late if you ask me, he could do those moves before " market went crazy" and pay double less then now, those 2 transfer are nothing else then panic buys efter barca lost player who was in top3, and as i mentioned madrid's triumph in CL, while barca won 1cl and got out 3 times in quarters with messi in the squad.

How is Real winning 3 CL with a hell of a lot of luck all at the feet of Bartomeu?

Is it his fault the top players have virtually disappeared in the CL the past two seasons while Real have got some unbelievable luck?

vlad

How is Real winning 3 CL with a hell of a lot of luck all at the feet of Bartomeu?

Is it his fault the top players have virtually disappeared in the CL the past two seasons while Real have got some unbelievable luck?

Yes, he takes the blame also, lucho got job under him, he didnt reinforce weakest spot of this barca team, midfield, thats why barca got out in quarters 2 times.

He is president, he takes decisions, who cares what zubi wanted, bartmeu had to approve it

JamDav1982

Yes, he takes the blame also, lucho got job under him, he didnt reinforce weakest spot of this barca team, midfield, thats why barca got out in quarters 2 times.

He is president, he takes decisions, who cares what zubi wanted, bartmeu had to approve it

No Barca never went out because they were poorer than likes of Atletico Madrid. It was because the top players went missing for most part. Barca easily had the squad and manager to beat them.

Exactly so he chose Valverde.

The fact Real win 3 in 4 is not the fault of Barto alone ffs. Absolutely clueless and desperate to claim that.

dandejcica

I dont know on who to turn to anymore so i registered here o this forum, maybe somebody can help. I am Lara from Slovenia and i am looking for 2 tickets for El Classico on Camp Nou in May. It is for a present for somebody special for his 30th birthday. Its his dream to see this game in Barcelona for once in his life and i would like to make this dream happen. In Slovenia you cant get tickets for this match and you cant even order the tickets because they only sell it for Barcelona members. Can anybody help me with that? I would pay for the tickets if there is some member here that can buy it there and send it to me here to Slovenia? Please help...for all information i am avalible on my e-mail adress lara.pirs@gmail.com
I hope somebody can help me get this dream present come true.Thank you Lara

FCBfan22

This. Robert is the only guy in our board, whose signings have been consistently great. When he goes scouting a player, he delivers (unlike Braida. I'm terrified of Braida-Segura transfers.

Joan

This. Robert is the only guy in our board, whose signings have been consistently great. When he goes scouting a player, he delivers (unlike Braida. I'm terrified of Braida-Segura transfers.

AS reporting Bartomeu wants to renew Robert's contract

Xaviniesta

4-2-goat-transparent-thumb.png

Home of Barca Fans