Josep Maria Bartomeu

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Catalan Muhammed Ali is pretty much banking on the Corona situation getting worse this week.

9J4poFU.gif

Devils

-Vilajoana, CARDONER and BORDAS have declared that they want to resign
-Bartomeu said they will not take any decision until he receives a response from the Generalitat
-New meeting of the Generalitat today. Depending on the answer, Bartomeu's decision may vary.

The cracks are turning into fissures.

Hate that it had to be my dawg Barto. Damn.

:wow:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bartomeu just said at the live press conference that the vote of confidence is still scheduled to go on at Camp Nou on November 1st and 2nd however they are consulting with the Catalan government to see if they can have more voting venues. Not sure if this is his tactic to delay the vote.

He is not resigning before the vote happens.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It looks like he is trying to delay the vote and not have it next Sunday and Monday. He kept saying they need 15 days after the club and the Catalan government agree on the "protocols". Getting hammered by the journalists on why they didn't start preparing for the vote earlier.

Messigician

Lol

🗣 ? Bartomeu: "The club has won the most trophies under my presidency. Last season was the only trophyless season with me as president."

🗣 ? Bartomeu: "There is no reason for me to resign. It's not an appropriate time to hand in my resignation. No one will be able to make the decisions if I decide to resign."

Have you considered resigning?

🗣 ? Bartomeu: "No, not on a single occasion."

Birdy

It's laughable, but it's painful at the same time.

He has surpassed every corrupt politician with his lies and bending reality to fit his excuses.

Vote of no confidence, and then tar and feather...

JPM85

The only reason he is delaying all, is to get the financial household structured (or in his way, find loopholes). This way he will not be held personally responsible for the mess he has created.

Can?t think of any other reason.

Andresito

Staff member
He'll resign. Probably going to say some shit like "we are taking our responsibility so that people won't have to risk getting infected during the voting process".

I think his last hope relied on the team winning against Madrid and Juve and hoping for a similar positive effect on socios as the treble 2015. It's a stupid thought, but then again Bartomeu is an idiot.

khaled_a_d

He'll resign. Probably going to say some shit like "we are taking our responsibility so that people won't have to risk getting infected during the voting process".

I think his last hope relied on the team winning against Madrid and Juve and hoping for a similar positive effect on socios as the treble 2015. It's a stupid thought, but then again Bartomeu is an idiot.

Maybe, or maybe he is betting on power number of socios voting.
We are October 27th,and Socios aren't even sure when the voting will be held. If it is on November 1st there won't be enough time for people and motion to get enough voters IMO

Home of Barca Fans