Results 4,321 to 4,332 of 4332

Thread: Josep Maria Bartomeu

Danger Ahead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Valverde will stay. I'm 100% sure of it right now.

Looks like we'll sign Griezmann too and Arthur obviously, but can we please instead upgrade on Rakitic in the midfield? I would even be in favour of bringing in Thiago despite his injury concerns, I don't know who we can sign, but we desperately need someone else in the midfield alongside Coutinho or else we'll keep struggling to compete.

Real Madrid have 3/4 last seasons with both their midfielders in Kroos and Modric always stepping it up big time.
    I agree, Thiago would be great, but I would take another technical player since it looks like we closed the doors for him. The problem arises with Rakitic and Sergi Roberto as well when we are put under pressure, they just not technical enough to bring the ball forward. Now I watched Argentina vs Spain, I know it's just friendly, but Sampoali tried high pressing against them and players like Thiago, Isco, just didn't care, they were bringing the ball forward with ease.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will become the new arsenal under him, the same thing the win first segment of the Barca fan base would accuse the identity & philosophy first segment of the fan base of, is what we will become & to a small extent have become under him.

Except we don't even have good football & a few masia players we can identify with to ease the hurt when the results go south.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost me at Arsenal. Comparing club that never wins titles to another that wins every year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca are in la liga with a player named Messi, we are ways going to win la liga every few years, especially since that's where he seems to be putting in all the effort these days.

But just like arsenal we have been signing crap players recently and then is now forced to spend big on players to try to readjust, & just like them we are slowly losing our shine & fear factor in Europe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad he didn't call elections, like it was rumoured earlier this season. Socis mood might have changed a little after seeing Valverdes way of playing and the CL-knockout.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Was referring to the CL. He's doing it with Liverpool, which are not as resourceful as Barca.
    And also o did it with BVB which isn't by chance at all.

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MD claiming the board have set the CL and then the league as priority for the next season and while they appreciate the efforts of the team in the Copa del Rey, they do not want the team or the best players to spend too much energy on it from now on as the first team need to be in shape for the CL come April rather than the Copa madness during January and February.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets be honest though, there is not a single manager worthy of this club. Everyone sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    MD claiming the board have set the CL and then the league as priority for the next season and while they appreciate the efforts of the team in the Copa del Rey, they do not want the team or the best players to spend too much energy on it from now on as the first team need to be in shape for the CL come April rather than the Copa madness during January and February.
    And the board suddenly realized that lol, its up to EV which cups he does prioritize over and i think its still league,cdr > cl for EV.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    Barca are in la liga with a player named Messi, we are ways going to win la liga every few years, especially since that's where he seems to be putting in all the effort these days.

But just like arsenal we have been signing crap players recently and then is now forced to spend big on players to try to readjust, & just like them we are slowly losing our shine & fear factor in Europe
    Stegen, Umtiti, Coutinho, Demebele are crap players. Ok. Carry on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Stegen, Umtiti, Coutinho, Demebele are crap players. Ok. Carry on.
    I think he meant we don't have a balanced team, Messi playing alongside players like Gomes and Paulinho. And with EV's tactics and formation, Barca's is not getting the full potential of players like Demebele, Busquets and Coutinho.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe he meant our board is like Arsenal only interested in finances and no vision/courage to make brave decisions.
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.