Josep Maria Bartomeu

Cule4life

The Culest
THUMBS-UP-borat.jpg

Josep Boratemeu? :pep:

Leo_Messi

This imbecile does not deserve the current thread title. A virtual dustbin is much needed for throwing this thread out of the way. It disgusts me.

El Barcelona

Yeah the way this club is handled disgusts me to. A bunch of clowns with our stubborn coach upfront. It is a miracle that guy's like Puig still are in La Masia because this club have at this moment no plan, our even better, they have a plan but it's shit.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Must say, I am content with signing of Boateng. People tend to whine about age or whatever but signings like these are brought short term and these players can be extra motivated to show off when they finally make such big moves.

khaled_a_d

Must say, I am content with signing of Boateng. People tend to whine about age or whatever but signings like these are brought short term and these players can be extra motivated to show off when they finally make such big moves.

I don't hate on Boateng deal at all, but I hate the lack of proper planning for the season that we need 3 signings in January (CB/LB/CF) and we are only doing 2
Those things should have been sorted during the off-season

Nothanks

I don't hate on Boateng deal at all, but I hate the lack of proper planning for the season that we need 3 signings in January (CB/LB/CF) and we are only doing 2
Those things should have been sorted during the off-season

I think the Murillo transfer was meant to clog up the LB / CB problem considering that valverde is willing to play our 3 in the back in replacement of alba.
is it a smart one? probably not, but i much rather this then making a rash decision and maybe overspend on a player willing to leave mid season.

maybe the club is waiting to see what happens with cucurella or even alba's contract negotiations.
if alba doesn't sign a new contract by the summer maybe it's time to look for a starter.

i personally hate january transfers so I'm kind of enjoying these loans with options to buy.

khaled_a_d

I think the Murillo transfer was meant to clog up the LB / CB problem considering that valverde is willing to play our 3 in the back in replacement of alba.
is it a smart one? probably not, but i much rather this then making a rash decision and maybe overspend on a player willing to leave mid season.

maybe the club is waiting to see what happens with cucurella or even alba's contract negotiations.
if alba doesn't sign a new contract by the summer maybe it's time to look for a starter.

i personally hate january transfers so I'm kind of enjoying these loans with options to buy.

We should have had a back up LB before the season started at least, I don't like January transfers either and this is exactly my point

Nothanks

We should have had a back up LB before the season started at least, I don't like January transfers either and this is exactly my point
The plan was Miranda but many didn't expect him to play as bad as he did, and the umtiti thing really held us back as-well.

we certainly have been lucky that alba hasn't gotten injured.

kollegah

what a man:
President Bartomeu since Benedito’s vote of no-confidence:

- Signed Coutinho
- Appointed Abidal as technical secretary
- Signed Arthur
- Kept several young La Masia talents at the club
- Paid Lenglet’s release clause
- 3 trophies

Home of Barca Fans