Josep Maria Bartomeu

JamDav1982

Every top club will be up to this.

What will bring it to a head for the board is if it is found they were deliberately using it to attack the players or protect their own image above all else.

khaled_a_d

Seems like the people who were targeted are Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Benedito, Pep, Font and Laporta.

Other than Messi (who probably intimidates the hell out of Barto with how much power he has) the rest of them have been political opposition to Barto or has rejected the offer to work under him (Xavi and Puyol)

Puyol worked with them, and later moved to his own agency work.
Doubt he has a problem with the board unless he was planning to work with Font or Laporta.

FCBfan22

Barto doing the full DENNIS system on those people through his media, dawgs...

C8COk8ZXUAAuBDD.jpg

JamDav1982

If true, I wish Messi would come out attacking Barto. We all know what would happen if he did.

What are the 'attacks' on Messi?

It is that he had not made public that a new contract was agreed and that Antonella protects her son like a lioness?

Cant see anywhere that translates those stories.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So essentially Cadena SER was able to prove that those accounts that allegedly posted messages that smeared Bartomeu’s opponents and our players are owned by I3 Ventures?

I am not surprised at all that they hired a digital agency to embellish Bartomeu and the board, after all they seemed to care about what goes on online about the club (to the point that they got so pissed at the #ValverdeOUT movement and called us bots).

What is the evidence of those accounts smearing our players, by the way? What exactly did they say about Messi, Pique, Xavi and Puyol?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From the contents of some of the accounts allegedly owned by I3 Ventures, for example Alter Sports (@SomosAlterSports) and Sport Leaks (@thesportleaks), they seemed to do all kinds of stuff poking fun at everybody, not exclusively and specifically us and there is also pro-Barca bias in some of the stuff they posted.

Really hard to say at this point without knowing what exactly they did to smear those people Cadena SER said they "discredited".

JamDav1982

Have just found the post on Antonella is clearly not a negative or to attack Messi.... it pretty much praises her for sticking up for her son like a 'lioness' against social media.

The angle that this has been used to attack Barca players does not seem to have much merit unless there are more posts to come out.

Devils

From the contents of some of the accounts allegedly owned by I3 Ventures, for example Alter Sports (@SomosAlterSports) and Sport Leaks (@thesportleaks), they seemed to do all kinds of stuff poking fun at everybody, not exclusively and specifically us and there is also pro-Barca bias in some of the stuff they posted.

Really hard to say at this point without knowing what exactly they did to smear those people Cadena SER said they "discredited".

I think the bigger issue here is that they MIGHT have used the club's funds for their own politcal gain.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think the bigger issue here is that they MIGHT have used the club's funds for their own politcal gain.

If it can be proven that one of the things I3 Ventures was contracted to do was not only embellishing Bartomeu and the current board but also painting his opponents like Font, Laporta and Benedicto etc. in a negative light then what you are saying above is essentially the case.

Andresito

Staff member
How this MF has survived for more than 5 freaking years is beyond me. He should've been gone in 2015 but the treble saved him.

Home of Barca Fans