Josep Maria Bartomeu

jamrock

We will become the new arsenal under him, the same thing the win first segment of the Barca fan base would accuse the identity & philosophy first segment of the fan base of, is what we will become & to a small extent have become under him.

Except we don't even have good football & a few masia players we can identify with to ease the hurt when the results go south.

jamrock

Barca are in la liga with a player named Messi, we are ways going to win la liga every few years, especially since that's where he seems to be putting in all the effort these days.

But just like arsenal we have been signing crap players recently and then is now forced to spend big on players to try to readjust, & just like them we are slowly losing our shine & fear factor in Europe

BarçaBarça

Too bad he didn't call elections, like it was rumoured earlier this season. Socis mood might have changed a little after seeing Valverdes way of playing and the CL-knockout.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD claiming the board have set the CL and then the league as priority for the next season and while they appreciate the efforts of the team in the Copa del Rey, they do not want the team or the best players to spend too much energy on it from now on as the first team need to be in shape for the CL come April rather than the Copa madness during January and February.

ini4ever

MD claiming the board have set the CL and then the league as priority for the next season and while they appreciate the efforts of the team in the Copa del Rey, they do not want the team or the best players to spend too much energy on it from now on as the first team need to be in shape for the CL come April rather than the Copa madness during January and February.

And the board suddenly realized that lol, its up to EV which cups he does prioritize over and i think its still league,cdr > cl for EV.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca are in la liga with a player named Messi, we are ways going to win la liga every few years, especially since that's where he seems to be putting in all the effort these days.

But just like arsenal we have been signing crap players recently and then is now forced to spend big on players to try to readjust, & just like them we are slowly losing our shine & fear factor in Europe

Stegen, Umtiti, Coutinho, Demebele are crap players. Ok. Carry on. :lol:

George_Costanza

Stegen, Umtiti, Coutinho, Demebele are crap players. Ok. Carry on. :lol:

I think he meant we don't have a balanced team, Messi playing alongside players like Gomes and Paulinho. And with EV's tactics and formation, Barca's is not getting the full potential of players like Demebele, Busquets and Coutinho.

FC B

Sport says : Josep Maria Bartomeu: "It's false that we wanted to sack Ernesto Valverde".

Here it goes the 1% chance I hoped for though I agree there isn't much to chose from the available managers atm.

Devils

They cannot sack him after winning the double. It would make us look like a circus and we would be ridiculed.

Only way he leaves is if he steps down himself.

George_Costanza

They cannot sack him after winning the double. It would make us look like a circus and we would be ridiculed.

Only way he leaves is if he steps down himself.

Winning a double is not of a big achievement for Barcelona for the past decade. Our aim is much higher and I'm not talking about trophies only.

Home of Barca Fans