Josep Maria Bartomeu

FCBfan22

I think hes up to something especially with the effort hes putting in for frenkie

The president election. I think he follows social media and knows what would happen if P$G stole Frenkie from right in front of us, while we were trying to deal with Veronique Rabiot.
It's a power move.

I think there will be some classic Bartomeu money laundering in the summer. Something like: We buy Boateng for those 8 million and sell him to Guangzhou Evergrande immediately for 35.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The club have employed a special transfer strategy.

Let other teams negotiate the transfer fee and salary with a player, then gazump them and hijack the transfer right before its completion.

Why waste time negotiating when other clubs can do the dirty work for you.

:bartomeu: The Madman.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The club have employed a special transfer strategy.

Let other teams negotiate the transfer fee and salary with a player, then gazump them and hijack the transfer right before its completion.

Why waste time negotiating when other clubs can do the dirty work for you.

:bartomeu: The Madman.

don't forget the initial process of tapping a player up. Unreal moves by Bartomeu. The man has perfected the craft of negotiating.

raki

Marc Overmars (sporting director Ajax): “Bartomeu traveling to Amsterdam was crucial to close the signing of De Jong.” [cat radio]

weloveyuner

You gotta give credit where credit is due. I didn't think we had much of a chance, but ol' Bartomeu sneaks in at the last second and steals him away from PSG. :lol:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Our Florentino Perez!

To be clear, he’s a solid four CLs behind him.

I’ll give credit when it’s due, sure. But at this rate, we shouldn’t be congratulating him for anything until we see trophies this season and this blitz in the market pan out smoothly in about two years. Splashing cash in the window doesn’t mean anything unless it produces on the pitch.

Still CL this season or gtfo for me. I can’t pretend to forget how terrible he’s been prior and what he represents.

wisconsincule

If he can lock up De Ligt and Jovic before summer starts it would be a master class. We could go into the summer only needing a backup LB and to sell/loan some of our players. Definite turn around in terms of getting shit accomplished.

Home of Barca Fans