Josep Maria Bartomeu

Joan

People often go to extremes. No, it's not luck. Finishing 14 points clear at the top is not luck.

Winning the league doesn't mean winning every match but gathering most points. Quite simple.

Us being shite or underperforming in the CL doesn't imply us being all over the place domestically. We were better by Las Palmas or Levante. So what?

Also, about EV. I liked him until the Roma game. Defended him at times. Is he perfect? Of course not. But I liked him at the beginning of the season. He had a solid plan defensively and tried to free Messi as much as possible. Lost it after, couldn't integrate Dembele and Coutinho and failed big time in Rome.

Is he as shit as some here make it out? No.

The truth is usually in the middle.

Neymessi

It wasnt a lot of luck. Too bad you are to blinded to see it.

Haha more lies from you. Go quote anything that backs that up about Chelsea game.

You are a fantasist.

You get worse.

Haha.

Dont think I have ever used the word spoilt. Maybe have.

I dont think you are spolit just dont think you have a clue and make things up to suit.

It definitely was a lot of luck and if you make a poll about that here I can bet my left nut majority will say it was. And it most definitely was.

You didn't use to argue all the time that there are no major issues with us? We all used to say wtf is wrong with Ev not attacking and you kept saying shit that its smart tactics and all. And that there was nothing to worry about from the chelsea game and we played fine. Same with sevilla match back then and also the atletico one where we were lucky again and won only by a messi FK for which EV can be given 0 credit for but you still attacked those who criticized EV. You were the biggest stalwart of EV back then. Man up bro. You were wrong and shouldn't have said all the shit you said. Not that I was offended but you were so blatantly wrong with everything about EV as it turned out. Sorry is the magic word you should be looking for right now.

JamDav1982

No it wasnt luck.

This idea of luck was just born from likes of you claiming week in week out Barca were shit but couldnt seem to take that were still winning.

You dont win best league in world by 14 points with best offensive and second best defensive stats due to 'luck'.

No I have always argued Barca need to add certain things but have never accepted that Barca are shit and winning by luck.

Nope again you are lying about comments after Chelsea game. Your standard approach it seems.

Barca were better team v Atletico without a doubt. Not some 'lucky win by a Messi FK' just example of shite you speak.

Was not wrong at all and fact you have to lie to make out was shows that.

You dont have a clue whatsoever.

Neymessi

No it wasnt luck.

This idea of luck was just born from likes of you claiming week in week out Barca were shit but couldnt seem to take that were still winning.

You dont win best league in world by 14 points with best offensive and second best defensive stats due to 'luck'.

No I have always argued Barca need to add certain things but have never accepted that Barca are shit and winning by luck.

Nope again you are lying about comments after Chelsea game. Your standard approach it seems.

Barca were better team v Atletico without a doubt. Not some 'lucky win by a Messi FK' just example of shite you speak.

Was not wrong at all and fact you have to lie to make out was shows that.

You dont have a clue whatsoever.

no haha or sorry. I am dissapointed.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why is it that people here only consider two options? Either something is the greatest or it's shit. Only the two extremes of the range of possibilities. No, it's not luck to finish the league off the way we did.

Neymessi

Why is it that people here only consider two options? Either something is the greatest or it's shit. Only the two extremes of the range of possibilities. No, it's not luck to finish the league off the way we did.

RM and atletico didn't give any competetion in the league. Had they did who knows what would have hapenned. Rm shit the bed 5 matches into the league. And atletico is playing in Europa. The fact that we ended 14 points ahead isn't a very good way to gauge stuff. Peformance wise we have been quite bad in the league, we just didn't lose. Had we went unbeaten it would be protugal euro win of 16, rm cl win of 14 level of luckiness.

You can look at half of the games and wonder how we did not lose thanks to opponents missing tons of chances or messi and Mats individually bailing us out all the time. League win isn't a very good way to gauge how we are. We are worse than mediocre for a top team.

Also no one said anything about it being greatest or shittiest. Luck was defnitely a big part in the double with how mediocre we played all season. Now it seems we are slowly turning back to pre roma where everyone thinks that things are fine. For the last time, things aren't fine, far from it, and you shouldn't get misleaded by the double.

Joan

It definitely was a lot of luck and if you make a poll about that here I can bet my left nut majority will say it was. And it most definitely was.
A lot of people believe the Earth is flat. Does that prove a point? No, it's argumentum ad populum and is a known logical fallacy.

But, I claim that people here know it's not luck. So, make a poll. 'Did Barcelona win the league because of luck?'

JamDav1982

Were you born in 1982?

Are you from India?

Interesting quote from you about EV in late January....

Never let him go whatever happens. I honestly consider him a way more priced possession than dembele, countinhio etc.

Only messi comes above him right now.

Weeks later he is a clueless cunt who has been lucky all season.

Great stuff.

Joan

Very true.

If we aren't the greatest, we are shite.

If you don't hate on everything Valverde did, you are an apologist.

And so on.

Home of Barca Fans