Josep Maria Bartomeu

LeeRomeno

The idea of ​​the president is to continue and face the vote because it is not so clear that they will achieve 66.6% of the votes in the referendum.

However, there is an important point that can benefit Bartomeu. If the motion is passed, accounts of the season 20/21 will have to be closed the new president closing the Responsibiity Action on Bartomeu and his Board.

The Directive has closed the balance of the 19/20 campaign with losses of practically 100 million euros . They are audited. As this Directive had generated profits in previous years in excess of those 100 million, there is no reason for a Liability Action. Although it is true that the new president would do an audit to verify the accounts of 19/20.

Taking these accounts for granted, the Responsibility Action could occur if Bartomeu closed the accounts for 20/21 with considerable losses, something that cannot be ruled out given the complicated situation caused by Covid-19. But if Bartomeu and his board leave, the accounts will be closed by the new president and they would go out of their way.
[Marca]

----

Tefloneu might actually be better off if the motion of censarship passes. Amazing.

If this would be a movie, in the final act, we will discover that all the things happening in the last year were done on purpose by Barto. Going into direct conflict with Messi, trying to get rid of new fan favorites like Puig etc were all Bartos evil plan, so he will get removed before time and lose responsibility of financial chaos, what the pandemic has done the the squad.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Those clowns over at SPORT really outdid themselves with the latest cover and to make it even more hilarious they think that Promes is Dest :lol: :lol:

Two weeks for 4 signings: the club hopes to release players to incorporate the additions of Wijnaldum, Eric Garc?a, Dest and Lautaro [sport]

PvY5uo7.png

Last edited:

Laplacian

The idea of ​​the president is to continue and face the vote because it is not so clear that they will achieve 66.6% of the votes in the referendum.

However, there is an important point that can benefit Bartomeu. If the motion is passed, accounts of the season 20/21 will have to be closed the new president closing the Responsibiity Action on Bartomeu and his Board.

The Directive has closed the balance of the 19/20 campaign with losses of practically 100 million euros . They are audited. As this Directive had generated profits in previous years in excess of those 100 million, there is no reason for a Liability Action. Although it is true that the new president would do an audit to verify the accounts of 19/20.

Taking these accounts for granted, the Responsibility Action could occur if Bartomeu closed the accounts for 20/21 with considerable losses, something that cannot be ruled out given the complicated situation caused by Covid-19. But if Bartomeu and his board leave, the accounts will be closed by the new president and they would go out of their way.
[Marca]

----

Tefloneu might actually be better off if the motion of censarship passes. Amazing.

100m...please tell me that doesnt have anything to do with griezmann

Messigician

It's done

📰 ? The transfer of Luis Su?rez to Atletico Madrid is blocked by President Bartomeu himself. After a meeting with CEO Oscar Grau and Ramon Planes, he ordered them to stop everything. He considers its a mistake letting him go for free. [francesc aguilar]

📰 ? The new twist in the Su?rez situation is a unilateral decision taken by Bartomeu yet again. [el transistor]

Sterlingfan2000

Is this guy mentally retarded? So he wants Atletico to pay 10M which they will refuse and then Suarez will stay and we pay him 25M Salary without playing

Can someone fking fire this fking fraud alreadY

mc_lovin

In before Atletico pays up :lol:

But Jesus, he cant handle things like a competent human being (if the reported timeline is true).

snowy

He's gotta be insAAAne in the membrAAAne

or he's a double agent

or he wants to really really really f it up for the next prez in line

Probably AotA :coffee:

KingLeo10

There were some in here who supported him against Messi...when in reality if we let Messi go we would have saved 100M in wages + gotten a decent transfer fee.

Andrew M

There were some in here who supported him against Messi...when in reality if we let Messi go we would have saved 100M in wages + gotten a decent transfer fee.

What's the point in saving those wages if we are less on the pitch without him? And there's no evidence anyone would have paid a decent fee

Sorin

What's the point in saving those wages if we are less on the pitch without him? And there's no evidence anyone would have paid a decent fee

I think Messi would have taken a lower wage at City if it meant him leaving this year. I don't have any proof, just my feeling when I saw the interview and how mad he was at Barto.

I think we could've gotten 80m-100m for him and he'd readjust his wage expectation. I'm saying this beacause they are about to pay that for Kounde and they were probably ready to spend a lot for Koulibaly too. If it meant that Messi would be a city player this season the sheiks would have forked out the cash. The impact on marketing alone would've been immense for City. Again, this is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans