Josep Maria Bartomeu

JamDav1982

This guy cannot stop lying. Said the Laporta Board left with a loss of more than 30m when the court ruled that they actually left with a profit of 4m.

If you're that sure about it, then why don't you appeal the ruling to the Supreme Court? Because Bartomeu said they won't.

Not surprising to see why he doesn't come out more in public. The guy almost starts panicking when journalists asks him some challenging questions.

You sure the court ruled they left with a profit?

The way I read it was that an independent auditor ruled that the club did make a loss and the court case was initially to try and go after the directors and make them liable which when Barto came in he sought to cancel but Laporta wanted to go ahead and have his say in court.

I could be wrong. Almost impossible to keep up with what is being argued now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You sure the court ruled they left with a profit?

The way I read it was that an independent auditor ruled that the club did make a loss and the court case was initially to try and go after the directors and make them liable which when Barto came in he sought to cancel but Laporta wanted to go ahead and have his say in court.

I could be wrong. Almost impossible to keep up with what is being argued now.

It's in the court ruling

[tw]869272979712200704[/tw]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
What does that say?

They seem to be very confident that an independent auditor of accounts ruled it as a loss.

The court ruled in favor of Laporta and threw away the case being made by Rosell/Bartomeu that he left a loss. The above document is from the court transcript in which the highlighted texts say there were losses amounting to 26.8M but there were earnings of 30.9M, thus leaving a net benefit of 4M.

Bartomeu for some inexplicable reason in today's press conference said that despite the court's ruling, the fact that Laporta left the club with debt was indisputable. He's either in deep denial, plain stupid, or still trying to confuse people to believe his side. Specially since moments later he said he was dropping the matter forever and wasn't appealing to higher courts.

Last edited:

Zebulun

The court ruled in favor of Laporta and threw away the case being made by Rosell/Bartomeu that he left a loss. The above document is from the court transcript in which the highlighted texts say there were losses amounting to 26.8M but there were earnings of 30.9M, thus leaving a net benefit of 4M.

Bartomeu for some inexplicable reason in today's press conference said that despite the court's ruling, the fact that Laporta left the club with debt was indisputable. He's either in deep denial, plain stupid, or still trying to confuse people to believe his side. Specially since moments later he said he was dropping the matter forever and wasn't appealing to higher courts.

Bartomeu is just speaking to who elected him, the stupid soci's who don't read or stay updated. he really has no shame.

Galning

Yes, he knows in today's day and age the truth is what you make of it. Who will get to the bottom of this? People who want to know. The rest believe what they want to believe.

DonAK

Real Madrid repeating the CL and winning the double.

Let's see what this clown has up his sleeve now.

DonAK

From inheriting the best Barca team ever to this lol.

Had we just signed better players instead of the trash we did throughout the years, we wouldn't have been in this unfortunate position.

Serves the people that voted for Rosell and Bartomeu well though. Unfortunately it effects all of us....

xXKonan

Funny how this Real reminds me our us 5-7 years ago.

-Elite Fullbacks

-Elite Midfield

Funny how we once had those crucial areas on lock down. But these days it's pretty much the opposite. We don't have a real RB anymore, we have one elite Midfielder and that's Busi and Iniesta is aging and the rest is not up the standard and don't have the right attributes we need for a club like ours.

Well time for Barto and Robert to get their heads out of their asses and get to working on that.

DonAK

Big middle finger to everyone who supported him in the last elections here too.

Enjoy guys. This is what you supported, you're no better than the socis who backed them in the wake of a MSN and Lucho inspired treble!

fergus90

From inheriting the best Barca team ever to this lol.

Had we just signed better players instead of the trash we did throughout the years, we wouldn't have been in this unfortunate position.

Serves the people that voted for Rosell and Bartomeu well though. Unfortunately it effects all of us....

What's more infuriating is the fact, we only really needed to replace Xavi ( easier said than done I know). No need for Alves to go, but we were arrogant thinking because we had MSN that a proper rightback wasn't needed. After the 14/15 season I was sure we were going to have a little cycle of dominance again, but this has turned into the ultimate nightmare.

Home of Barca Fans