Page 357 of 357 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357
Results 5,341 to 5,345 of 5345

Thread: Josep Maria Bartomeu

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1978 View Post
    not even remotely true, barça has a big balance sheet but also a lot of debt (thanks to Barto overpaying on crappy transfers and wages) so they probably aren't in a positions to make several big transfers at once
    Yap. That is exactly what will happen this summer. I expect Barto to go for either Neymar or Martinez, plus one over-paid center back and that is it. Barca owns tons of money and he will make it even worst with couple of stupid signings this summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_Barca View Post
    He'll just sack Abidal, spend a shitload of money the club doesn't even have on 1-2 new big names and hope for the best.

I don't have any hopes for getting rid of this board any second before the next elections and who knows, maybe their next guy in line even wins
    That is true. We can't get rid of this board till next election in 2021. And yes, if their guy wins, that will means the end of FC Barcelona. I don't even want to think about this option and will keep myself on the positive side.
    Last edited by LABarcaFan; 22nd March 2020 at 03:50 AM.

Fuck this guy man.

The media witch hunt on the players is 100% his doing. The players have now agreed to a 70% reduction of their salaries.

The whole squad have posted the same message on their social medias.

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Fuck this guy man.

The media witch hunt on the players is 100% his doing. The players have now agreed to a 70% reduction of their salaries.

The whole squad have posted the same message on their social medias.
    I dont want to defend barto but why put pressure on someone who will agree anyway? I think that they didnt agree at all first but the pressure through the media was too much and now they are pretending like they did plan this all along.

Villarato!
    Imagine people thinking having a good manager is a bigger priority than getting rid of this dude.
    People are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by cro-man View Post
    I dont want to defend barto but why put pressure on someone who will agree anyway? I think that they didnt agree at all first but the pressure through the media was too much and now they are pretending like they did plan this all along.
    They explain that in the post.

"If the agreement has been delayed for a few days it is simply because we were looking for a formula to help the club and also its workers in these difficult times."

The solution was to reduce the salary by 70% and also contribute with money to pay for the FCB employees.