Josep Maria Bartomeu

Neymessi

I am not even happy that he's gone. It's like, could there be anything worse that could have happened in his tenure? The damage done is 100%.

George_Costanza

The new president will have a massive task.
Club is a mess on all fronts.
Laporta was a great president but football has changed a huge amount. Transfer fees are inflated, oil clubs, LA Masia not the same, quality of players not that great.
I mean Ronaldinho was bought for a very reasonable price bacj then. Also Eto and Deco.
Football has changed ALOT.

How much did Bayern spent to rebuild this current winning team? Not much.

You need a good sporting project and good experienced people to execute that project.

Messigician

Shots fired

🗣 ? Tebas (La Liga president): "Bartomeu's last decision is his participation in a fantasy league, destroying Barcelona, and which basically confirms his lack of football knowledge on all fronts."

Sailor Mars

Shots fired

�� ? Tebas (La Liga president): "Bartomeu's last decision is his participation in a fantasy league, destroying Barcelona, and which basically confirms his lack of football knowledge on all fronts."

Tebas is La Liga President. Of course he doesn't want one of the big money earners for the league leaving.
I don't like the concept of a European Super League, but it is apparent that other top European clubs are concerned with the popularity and sponsorship/media contracts that the EPL has.

Birdy

First piece of great news after a looong while is that this cunt and his clique is gone for good.

Next elections is absolutely crucial for the future of the club, I would say maybe the most important elections in our recent history
The outcome can lead either to a rebuilding similar to what FSG did with Liverpool (and I want nothing less than that for Barca) or to a bleak future similar to Man Utd's or AC Milan's

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
First piece of great news after a looong while is that this cunt and his clique is gone for good.

Next elections is absolutely crucial for the future of the club, I would say maybe the most important elections in our recent history
The outcome can lead either to a rebuilding similar to what FSG did with Liverpool (and I want nothing less than that for Barca) or to a bleak future similar to Man Utd's or AC Milan's

It is unfair really to task the next president, whoever it is going to be to do that. FSG could inject any amount of money (within the bounds of FFP) to Liverpool's coffers/cover their loss/pay down their debt at their will while we don't have a rich owner to turn to do any of that.

Bartomeu might have done many things wrong in the eyes of many but he was absolutely right to think of diversifying our revenue with the creation of the four Barca Corporate entities (Barca Studios, BLM, Barca Innovation Hub and Barca Academies). So far from the known and potential presidential candidates only Font has spoken about it (but without any concrete plans). I am afraid if we elect someone like an old-timer like Laporta he might not be up to the task to compete with the other clubs.

Vilarrubi

ElXPPT5UwAAkYxX

SeloBarca

"We could not leave the Club in the hands of an Interim Board with limited powers. Who would have found the new coach? Who would have handled transfers? Who would have fought for Leo Messi to stay? Who would have carried out the budget cuts? Who would have handled the salary adjustments of the professional sportspeople at the Club?"
You failed over and over finding a new coach. You failed in the transfer windows year after year wasting ALOT of money. You FORCED Messi to stay against his will. There wouldnt be any need for budget cuts or salary adjustments if you werent such an idiot.

Home of Barca Fans