Josep Maria Bartomeu

Mitchell1978

Financially we are number one but football wise we are duds.

not even remotely true, barça has a big balance sheet but also a lot of debt (thanks to Barto overpaying on crappy transfers and wages) so they probably aren't in a positions to make several big transfers at once

MTL_Barca

He'll just sack Abidal, spend a shitload of money the club doesn't even have on 1-2 new big names and hope for the best.

I don't have any hopes for getting rid of this board any second before the next elections and who knows, maybe their next guy in line even wins :lol:

bismp

Any chance they leave this summer?Why aren’t the other candidates calling for early elections?

bismp

This must be the WORST management of a huge club in the history of sports.The man will leave the club in 2021 with:

34 yo Messi
34 yo Suarez(underperforming the last 4-5 years)
34 yo Vidal(never truly Barca level)
34 yo Pique
33 yo Raktic(underperforming the last 5-6 years)
33 yo Busi(underperforming the last 3-4 years)
31 yo Alba(underperforming the last 2-3 years)
29 yo Roberto(never truly Barca level)
possibly a 29 yo Neymar(past his prime,primadona,traitor snake who will definitely become the president of the club de amigos)
possibly without a 29 yo MATS(a top 3-5 GK in the world,who might be driven out of the team due to the club's incompetence)

AND

without a world class manager

AND

Fucked up finances,due to many failed Galactico transfers(Coutinho :lol: Dembele :lol: Griezmann :lol:) and ridiculous wages

AND

The worst state of La Masia in the last many years

AND

FC Barcelona being the laughing stock of European football after many humiliations.

Every moment that this rat spends as a president further destroys this club.He needs to go NOW,so that we may at least save ourselves from another year of misery.The other candidates NEED to call for early elections.

Messigician

❗️ Barcelona want Neymar back and President Bartomeu has already designed a defined proposal. Antoine Griezmann and Ousmane Dembélé would enter the operation. [cuatro]

This will save Barto job

ryuken

To hell with this Barca till this moron is gone and the socios in Catalunya wake the fuk up, selling injury prone Dembele and bring back injury prone Neymar is not business, it is madness. Oh next year is gonna be a dreadful year with this board and an older team with no reinforcement, we should not hope for any positive result really.

Givenchy

❗️ Barcelona want Neymar back and President Bartomeu has already designed a defined proposal. Antoine Griezmann and Ousmane Dembélé would enter the operation. [cuatro]

This will save Barto job

and when Dembele, Griezmann decline?

Barto needs to understand players aren't cattle. you cant make 100mil euro fuck up after fuck up and just get rid of them that easily. I doubt PSG would want Dembele either

no doubt when they do decline the move, Barto will have his media targeting them

LABarcaFan

not even remotely true, barça has a big balance sheet but also a lot of debt (thanks to Barto overpaying on crappy transfers and wages) so they probably aren't in a positions to make several big transfers at once
Yap. That is exactly what will happen this summer. I expect Barto to go for either Neymar or Martinez, plus one over-paid center back and that is it. Barca owns tons of money and he will make it even worst with couple of stupid signings this summer.
He'll just sack Abidal, spend a shitload of money the club doesn't even have on 1-2 new big names and hope for the best.

I don't have any hopes for getting rid of this board any second before the next elections and who knows, maybe their next guy in line even wins :lol:

That is true. We can't get rid of this board till next election in 2021. And yes, if their guy wins, that will means the end of FC Barcelona. I don't even want to think about this option and will keep myself on the positive side.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans