Josep Maria Bartomeu

Givenchy

If he does, do font or Laporta have any chance? Will the pussy socis still vote him in or his term is finished?

you'd think this defeat would be the nail in the coffin but the damage is already done. im still expecting some revelations after this board leave regarding how bad our financial situation is

Horatio

You're welcome
Has the reverse Midas touch. Everything he touches turns to +]^{.
Expect next to happen Arthur to have 3 assists in Barca knockout.

El Guaje

Man's most probably sack a few people (Setien, Abidal and another 1-2-3 people in the board) and get rid of Rakitic just so it looks like he is taking action, rest will be business as usual with Suarez, Busquets etc still being untouchable starters.

khaled_a_d

He needs to stay and not call new elections.
no new board will have a chance to clear the mess by the time they get elected, they will have to deal with this mess with no time and will only put more pressure on them early on.

If he does, do font or Laporta have any chance? Will the pussy socis still vote him in or his term is finished?

Polls say Laporta would get easy win for now. Font need this year to convince socios.

MTL_Barca

Worst president i've ever seen running this club. Talk about sponsoring deals and shit but what does that give us if they not only burn the money as fast as it comes in but also seem to be determined to completely destroy the team. These idiots just got carried by the golden generation and Messi. Ever since they can't depend on them anymore it's going downhill real fast.

Get a new board and proper coach that get's backed up instead of forcing him to bend over for the players. And then of course do a big cut on the team. It's a bunch of entitled, old and slow bums with some average players mixed in, i wouldn't give a shit if 90% of them left today. A Puig or Fati wouldn't have turned this match around on their own, we can't expect a la masia miracle to save us when basically everything the board does is wrong.

Imagine how good the team could be if Barto and his goons spent their money even slightly smart. Griezmann (120M) misfit started on the bench and nobody was even surprised because he offers so little. Dembele (130M) starting on the bench because he was injured for ages again. Coutinho (140M) misfit starting on the opponents bench because we loaned him out, of course he also scores 2 goals in 15 minutes as icing on the cake. Oh and let's not forget the waste of money that Braithwaite is who had to stay home because instead of proper squad planning they had to use the special rule to massively overpay for a bang average la liga bum who wasn't even allowed to play CL.

God damn just writing that down makes me mad :lol: That's 400 million down the drain. 400 million. Just think about the possibilities. I think the starting 11 of the team that slaughtered us yesterday did cost like half of that lmao.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Perfect time to insert 'I told you so' when it comes to Bartomeu & Rosell. They have managed to erode the club inside/out over a decade - a decade after the most successful & glorious tenure for the club of Laporta & Guardiola

Shocking that Bartomeu has not resigned and we're expected to swallow a coaching change and some ceremonial sackings from board/squad. Elections should be moved up immediately. Let's see what sort of backbone socis have to insist now

mssarm

Can't understand why he wants to stay and not call elections? He cannot get re-elected and be gone next year regardless. The team needs major overhaul and if by some miracle he makes the right steps he is not going be able to see the results by the end of his terms. COVID put the finances in pretty bad situation and most likely will continue for some time. There are very expensive but useless players and there's no credible plan to get rid of them. You don't need to be genius to realize that maybe I will dump this on next guy and move on. If he is that stupid and can't even understand that, how about the board? Are they that stupid too?

Alik

Unless the board resigns, the earliest the elections can be is March 2021 according to the club statutes.

Home of Barca Fans