Josep Maria Bartomeu

serghei

Aye. 2001-2015 in CL-SC-CWC, Barca 10 - 4 Madrid. 10 - 14 now with 2 more titles to play for in the year.

Priorities contrast with this board is clear.

Who gives a shit about the Supercup and Club World Cub? One is a preseason event and the other is pointless anyway.

vlad

Thank you Puyol.

Valverde and his ***** tactics are not gonna take us anywhere. If you go to game with atittude we are not gonna lose certain amount, you have lost before the game begins.

You cant blame coach only, its not that barca got out in QF first time and got embarressed, this became normal thing now, and players still have same attitude, starting with best player messi

Valverde fucked up tactic, but divas in the team who think they dont need to run and how roma will be scared didnt help either

jamrock

the whole structure of the club needs changing these guys are great bureaucrats, but not good for the footballing side of things.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You cant blame coach only, its not that barca got out in QF first time and got embarressed, this became normal thing now, and players still have same attitude, starting with best player messi

Valverde fucked up tactic, but divas in the team who think they dont need to run and how roma will be scared didnt help either

If the manager doesn't have the balls to hold players accountable he shouldn't manage a team of this stature. That's why Real Madrid booted out Benitez and why Ancelotti turned into a problem as he was a player-friendly coach.

Lucho was much better in this regard. Valverde is a better tactician than Lucho, but he doesn't have 1% of the character and charisma Lucho had.

Neymessi

Our board should be ashamed for thinking everything is perfect and not improving the team where they need to be improved or for having the vision and guts to make strong decisions.

I hate our board as much as the next barca fan but this isn't really much their fault. Barto has done relatively quite well bringing in coutinhio and dembele even though both costed an arm and a leg. We are out of CL because of EV and EV alone. The dude brought in gomes for iniesta when we were losing against roma. I can give you 11 messi's but with decisions so shitty we will always lose.

There was a time when the board deserved all the blame for failiure like when they didn't sign a defender when we so desperately needed one back then etc etc but here I can't blame them that much. Its by and large EV to blame.

henias

Yes he is responsible, if a coach cant motivate or propel the team or be held accountable when the team is struggling, then he shouldn't manage the team in the first place. Players have attitude? Why so they werent their same self at the start of the season and all of them somehow choose to show "attitude" in the quarter finals? All of them look like shit and unmotivated as fuck and guess what, they are the same players that play week in week out. Surprise surprise. You'd think they arent going to show any signs of physical weakness? Especially when they are already physically limited in the first place.

Blaming Messi is the worst kind of excuse I hear. Sure, take out Messi, and see how Valverde gets exposed in every way possible. If a manager sets up the team in a conservative way, chooses the slowest players possible, then honestly it wouldnt help the players either no matter how much they run. They wont be able to cover huge distance and cannot transition quickly. It's no wonder we get dominated.

The worst part is not just tactic, but bringing Gomes in the 80th minute and Dembele in the last 5 mins. Tell me, these late subs are going to somehow pull a miracle in the span of a few minutes? It's fucking impossible.

When you have a fucking important away game on Wednesday then you jolly well rest your players on Sunday, not continue playing your same injured players and expect them to put on a fucking show 3 days later. It's fucking common sense.

fergus90

I just feel Bartomeu genuinely lacks in any real footballing knowledge,and trusts the wrong people to make important footballing decisions for a club of this magnitude. Our midfield needs revamping this year big time, however I just don't see it happening because Bartomeu is too close to Rossell who's idea of the perfect team is reminiscent of Brazil and their front 3 of Ronaldo, Rivaldo & Ronaldinho.

We will always concentrate on making huge signings up top under him rather than on areas that really need major work, or at least demonstrating a bit of foresight into changing the areas when a major transition is approaching.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Every year I hope something will change. First RM won their first CL trophy in this 3-peat run. Nothing happened. Then they won consecutive CLs + the League title. What did we do? Hire Valverde and try to chase Di Maria and Coutinho all summer only to end up with neither. Now they have their 3-peat and I don't expect anything.

It's a pity because the fans don't care either. They have accepted mediocrity. Now what happens if we lose the league title too like we did last season?

serghei

Every year I hope something will change. First RM won their first CL trophy in this 3-peat run. Nothing happened. Then they won consecutive CLs + the League title. What did we do? Hire Valverde and try to chase Di Maria and Coutinho all summer only to end up with neither. Now they have their 3-peat and I don't expect anything.

It's a pity because the fans don't care either. They have accepted mediocrity. Now what happens if we lose the league title too like we did last season?

You're overreacting. I wouldn't call this season not reacting. We were 1 game of finishing an unbeaten season in La Liga. Won the double. Come on, be serious. Roma was unfortunate, but overall, it's a pretty damn good season. We have this problem in CL that needs addressing. That's about it. Everything else is working well in terms of results.

I'm more disappointed about how we play, because we're still winning big titles almost every season.

Neymessi

You're overreacting. I wouldn't call this season not reacting. We were 1 game of finishing an unbeaten season in La Liga. Won the double. Come on, be serious. Roma was unfortunate, but overall, it's a pretty damn good season. We have this problem in CL that needs addressing. That's about it. Everything else is working well in terms of results.

I'm more disappointed about how we play, because we're still winning big titles almost every season.

On paper, yes the double is impressive, but its mostly luck. If we play exactly like we did this season next season and RM, atletico decide to not be shitty and our luck runs out we aren't going to win anything. So its not like all is fine because we got a double. We should just be thankful we won the double by being so shit and work to change our shit next season.

Neymessi

On paper, yes the double is impressive, but its mostly luck. If we play exactly like we did this season next season and RM, atletico decide to not be shitty and our luck runs out we aren't going to win anything. So its not like all is fine because we got a double. We should just be thankful we won the double by being so shit and work to change our shit next season.

Home of Barca Fans