Josep Maria Bartomeu

FinBarcelonafan

Whata disaster this is turning into. Dembele, Coutinho, Griezmann flopped, Suarez is finished and Messi is even contemplating leaving.

Of course, it's insanely unlucky too. Although Griezmann was obv. Bad signing. I can't blame him for going after Coutinho and Dembelee but we paid massive overpayment. Too much.

SeloBarca

Bartomeu has always been Rosells henchman and nothing else.
He has no knowledge on how to run a club. He tries to run it as a business and fails badly.
Think what you want about Laporta, atleast he had a very good vision of the sporting side of the club and how to build teams and relations with the players.

Rory

They even fucked up with next year's kit somehow hahahahaha. Sure it's probably nike's fault but still. Must be the only top club in the world to have this issue. Such a shame as well I was going to buy one for my dad's birthday coming up. He's followed barca since the 80s. Calling this board incompetent is too much of a compliment. Words deceive me.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Catalan Police Force?s Anti Money Laundering Unit was at Camp Nou/Club Offices to request various documents on Barcagate as they are investigating corruption related to the i3 Ventures payments.

https://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes/20200705/482104737564/mossos-entran-camp-nou-orden-judicial-documentacion-barcagat
e.html

Catalan police have entered the club offices to investigate corruption and phoney documents related to I3 ventures (the company responsible for defaming players). [la vanguardia]

Messigician

Catalan Police Force?s Anti Money Laundering Unit was at Camp Nou/Club Offices to request various documents on Barcagate as they are investigating corruption related to the i3 Ventures payments.

https://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes/20200705/482104737564/mossos-entran-camp-nou-orden-judicial-documentacion-barcagat
e.html

Catalan police have entered the club offices to investigate corruption and phoney documents related to I3 ventures (the company responsible for defaming players). [la vanguardia]

Lock them up #EarlyElections

Vilarrubi

e.html

Apparently they did nothing wrong. They released a statement yesterday:

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/club...-carried-by-the-firm-price-waterhouse-coopers

Notice this part of the statement:

“we have not detected any evidence that any member of the team of directors at the Club gave any indications or directives relating to the creation or generation of content from Identified Profiles and/or had any relation to FC Barcelona players or anyone related to the Club – at the moment or at any time in the past – and/or their circle.”

All that is saying is that they found no PROOF of directors giving instructions to I3 Ventures to do smear campaigns on players. NOT that it didn't happen.

El Gato

Villarato!
Innocent until proven guilty and until someone gets evidence, all it is is either wishful thinking or bogus rumors.

Pretty funny how Barto is trying to appeal to a sector of fans by going public with VAR 'opinions' though :lol:

Latschenkiefer

tenor2.gif

Last edited:

Ascom

https://twitter.com/navidjaaan/status/1281177553168994304?s=21

Apparently the image on the right is a survey/poll done amongst the socis, which shows they would prefer Laporta over everyone to take it over from this crook.

Really bad news for Font. He has spending lots of time campaigning, assotiated himself with Xavi a lot and has been on the media for a long time and only gets 15% among socis. On the contrary, Laporta is not campaigning at all and has 56%.

khaled_a_d

Really bad news for Font. He has spending lots of time campaigning, assotiated himself with Xavi a lot and has been on the media for a long time and only gets 15% among socis. On the contrary, Laporta is not campaigning at all and has 56%.

Should campaigning really matter? It is easy talk after all
Not sure why associating with Xavi is good thing, he is inexperienced coach who will work under whoever approach him after next election.
If this results remain till next year, Font should try to work with Laporta and build his own brand associating himself to the club.

Should campaigning really matter? It is easy talk after all
Not sure why associating with Xavi is good thing, he is inexperienced coach who will work under whoever approach him after next election.
If this results remain till next year, Font should try to work with Laporta and build his own brand associating himself to the club.

True, and Laporta knows how to rebuild showed that before, whilst with Font it would be a crazy risk.

khaled_a_d

Laporta may have been president during the time when Barcelona won the most titles but I don't think he is in any other way better than Barto.

Laporta took a club that was close to relegation zone in the middle of past season to a perennial CL contender.
Won CL in Football, Handball & Basketball
It isn't like he was there when we were winning, he made us win.
That being said, he benefited most from having Crujif as sidekick, and he need someone knowledgeable close to his ear, whether it is LVG/Pep/Rijkaard etc. A former coach who knows the club well.

Home of Barca Fans