Josep Maria Bartomeu

El Gato

Villarato!
Always baffles me how people would rather post 15000 insults on the internet to let off some steam than go outside and breathe a bit of fresh air.

Leo_Messi

What is truly baffling is the fact that a supposed opposition fan is wasting his time on a Barça forum posting 1000's of posts and wasting his time commenting on users clearly taking the piss on the guy that bears the biggest responsibility for the current mess of the club.

Truly baffling.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Essentially, he lists examples where board overindulged players and gave them more and more power following the great success of pep era.

ryuken

The plan is to top Gaspart if possible for Bartomeu. The player they gun for all summer is in Barcelona sueing them. Gr3at stuff

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Purportedly Barto & Pique are meant to meet today to discuss the veiled comments from Pique after Getafe. There is absolutely unrest/division at the club so while I agree with Geri that we need to pull in the same direction, the board has played quite a few games (especially in the media). I'd say the atmosphere is as toxic as it was prior to clearing out the old guard with Ronnie, Deco & Rijkaard

Hardy

this glorious iconic idiot wasted 200 mil just to go out of CL in the first stage :lol: totally your fault Barto

Home of Barca Fans