Josep Maria Bartomeu

Devils

The government has informed the club there will be no delay and the vote will take place next week on the 1st and 2nd.

Barto and co and in shambles.

Devils

SER are reporting that there will likely not be a vote and the board will resign before voting day.

Edit:

In the end, there won't be a vote or no confidence against Bartomeu and his board of directors. They will resign earlier, but for now they want to finalise some pending subjects. [cadena ser]

TheStig

How many times did media outlets report that they will resign? I don't know who still belives it, they will have to carry Bartomeu out of the offices when the elections are done.

Devils

BREAKING: Barcelona’s board of directors will meet again today, at 7PM CET, via telematics, following the Government’s response urging the club to go ahead with the censure. @Catradioesports

Devils

At 7PM today there will be a decision to either resign or proceed with the vote. @ffpolo

It's over, dawg.

Vilarrubi

Matter of hours FC.

Barto keeps saying “who will make decisions if I resign”...... isn’t the whole point that he’s resigning because his decision making is terrible.... what a dumbass.

Devils

Matter of hours FC.

Barto keeps saying “who will make decisions if I resign”...... isn’t the whole point that he’s resigning because his decision making is terrible.... what a dumbass.

It's more concerning why he is holding off...

-Resign this week
-Get voted out next week
-Lose elections in 4 months time

All negligible time timeframes.

He knows he's finished, but he still refuses to let go.

Sheesh!

Neeraj

Matter of hours FC.

Don't think it makes sense to read or listen to anything he says and expect it to make sense at this point. He's an incompetent, lying, unscrupulous fraud who has no shame and just wants to sort whatever he has to in terms of his own personal gain or defense. That is it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Bartomeu and the board resign, who is going to be the caretaker president and how will the club continue to function before the election without all the VPs and directors overseeing different areas?

Richard.H

Honestly Laporta should just be the Florentino Perez of Barca. Be a president forever if possible. Players love him, he actually cares for Barca sporting wise, and I always loved seeing that cheeky smile everytime we scored a goal. I miss him so much.

Home of Barca Fans