Josep Maria Bartomeu

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They are businessmen that don't know shit about football as Messi once said about Faus.

So that doesn't surprise me.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They are businessmen that don't know shit about football as Messi once said about Faus.

So that doesn't surprise me.

Very possible. I think we need both good businessmen and guys who know football to run our club, each should have its own areas of focus. Bayern has the luxury of Hoeness who knows football and also a very good businessman, the same can probably be said about Florentino.

Givenchy

:lol: I would honestly defend Barto in this situation. Pique is a clown and Alba a whiny little bitch

De Ligt would be perfect.

jamrock

We really need to get our shit together on the sporting side of things.

Years of signing crap players with a 300+m signing of two players isn't good enough.

Raketa10

He is the Barca’s problem No.1 not Neymar or his father or Griezmann or Valverde or Lucho or Pique. He is the start of everything bad within Barca.

Laplacian

All the reports about select board members being angry about Griezmann's decisions. :lol::lol: and people were telling me "Barca must have known about the decision weeks in advance." Letting a player dangle you like that in public is embarrassing.

M

MessiCam

Some kid running that Twitter missed his instant gratification cookie yesterday.

We just won the double and transfer window hasn't opened yet.

It’s just a translation from Albert Rogé’s tweet, pic included. He writes for Sport.

And he is right on many levels. The club is in the shambles with this board.

Home of Barca Fans