Josep Maria Bartomeu

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The biggest joke is that Barca's board published a report saying that all the #ValverdeOUT hashtags (that was trending worldwide several times in the last month) were tweeted by bots! What a fucking joke Barto and Co. are. They actually dismissed this by pretending to believe that over 100k tweets were from bots.
So now, #BotdeCensura is now trending #1 in Barcelona making fun of these bot claims by the board. I think it shows how much the board cares about these hashtags cause if they didnt, they wouldn't have published a report explaining those tweets!

https://twitter.com/LaSenyera/status/1141409137722634243
There is a protest planned on June 30th outside Camp Nou. Lets hope enough people show up to put pressure on the board.

They are delusional idiots living in a bubble. I count senior players in there too.

Catalans are enabling it though (yes they are pussies) so it's a vicious circle and it won't stop until it really gets bad like early 2000s under Gaspart.

Neeraj

Damn, I'm out of Barcelona for the summer. Would have loved to partake and see how things panned out outside the Nou Camp :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Instead of spending time and resources locating talents and revenue streams we need, they actually wasted time and money coming up with this spiteful bs. How far have we fallen, how pathetic have they become.

Barcilliant

The biggest joke is that Barca's board published a report saying that all the #ValverdeOUT hashtags (that was trending worldwide several times in the last month) were tweeted by bots! What a fucking joke Barto and Co. are. They actually dismissed this by pretending to believe that over 100k tweets were from bots.
So now, #BotdeCensura is now trending #1 in Barcelona making fun of these bot claims by the board. I think it shows how much the board cares about these hashtags cause if they didnt, they wouldn't have published a report explaining those tweets!

https://twitter.com/LaSenyera/status/1141409137722634243
There is a protest planned on June 30th outside Camp Nou. Lets hope enough people show up to put pressure on the board.

Every fucking day I have been posting #Valverdeout on the clubs social media. I am not a bot. Fuck off Bartomeu.

MTL_Barca

They planned to satisfy the fans with big star Griezmann but didn't think about the possibility that the fans don't even want Griezmann so now Mundo and Sport working overtime and the board tries to bullshit their way to a Neyboy comeback.

It's actually amazing how they manage to turn every summer into a huge drama. You'll only get this stuff at FC Barcelona :lol:

Barcilliant

[tw]1141419822313398272[/tw]

Barto, you can't run from reality.

The fact is the wounds from the Liverpool defeat are still raw. No real cule has forgotten the Liverpool defeat. It was a debacle for the ages. For Barto, Shitverde and the seniors it's just businesses as usual. For the fans however it's deeper. Only people who truly understand football get it. Barto and Co just don't get it.

Leo_Messi

There are occasions in life where you would prefer not to be right at all. In this specific case I am referring to the complete and utter uselessness of the current board if it even makes sense to call them a board in the first place. My constant criticism of this clueless, gutless and short-sighted board (add whatever negative adjectives that you can think of, most would be accurate) since the day that they gained power back in 2010, even after the triplete in 2015, might have sounded like an echo chamber at times but it is with great sadness that I look at the current state of affairs of the club. Even more sad when you are not the least surprised and saw it all coming.

The betrayal of the Cruyff sporting model. The exact sporting model that made this club the most successful (in terms of trophies won) and admired club in the world in the past 30 years and gave it a clear identity, playing style and long-term sporting vision. The only sporting model that gave this sleeping and often underperforming giant (anyone familiar with the club's history will understand what I am referring to here) the opportunity to fulfill its enormous potential that otherwise most likely would have been wasted to this very day due to mainly internal faults.

There was the scandalous "Gaspart era" which was a living example of how bad things can turn if the Cruyff model is abandoned completely. The only reason why Rosell and Bartomeu has not succeeded in turning the clock back to that disgraceful era is due to the strong fundament that the Cruyff disciple (Laporta) managed to build. A foundation (with few later additions) that ensured continued success and with Messi as the main protagonist. Now 9 years later, can anyone answer me what type of foundation this board is building? Messi will turn 32 in a few days and won't last forever. La Masia has been neglected. Our transfer policy (by large) has been in shambles. The best example being the Coutinho purchase and to an extent the Dembélé purchase (Valverde is to blame for the latter's lack of a breakthrough by large). Investments worth potentially freaking €300 million if the bonuses will be paid in full. Not even going to talk about our "manager" Valverde and what he represents. Or the fact that it is actually the "old guard" (vacas sagradas) that runs the club to a large extent and now that same "old guard" is trying to convince the board of signing, excuse my language, fucking Neymar of all players 2 years after his unforgivable stunt. In short, as I don't want to write an essay, I have a hard time recognizing my club any longer. It has been a gradual process since 2010 but the disgrace at Anfield and the subsequent continuation of Valverde (the CdR final defeat was a given due to the physiological state of the squad after the Anfield humiliation), our total and utter lack of a sporting project, Neymar obsession (now with the full backing of both Sport and Mundo Deportivo and their daily propaganda) etc. just further adds to my feelings.

Warning fellow soci/socios in person and online, participating on local forums etc. was of no use. Putting up a fight against the hordes of Grupo Godó addicts (old guard) and "Rosellistas" and "Nuñistas" (talking here about his last years as a president post-1996) was a lost battle before it even began as well. Only another splendid "Gaspart era" will wake people up once again but why in the good world is such a sad state of affairs needed to do what is right?

2021 cannot come soon enough.

As I final thought, I would like to post this photo below that illustrates the local propaganda pamphlets and the board's chronic incompetence;

Mundo Deportivo's cover from 26 of abril this year:

Actualidad_393970687_121319875_572x664.jpg

Of all the 7 sections competing for their equivalent of the CL this season, guess how many ended up winning? A grand total of zero.:lol:

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

If they really sell Dembele to Bayern while Coutinho and Rakitic are still here i'll lose it.

But i can totally see them doing it. Probably cheap too so Bayern gets a future world class attacker for a reasonable price just so Barto has a bit of extra cash (after giving another 20M to Dortmund because that deal was so amazingly negotiated) to finance his Galactico shopping spree that is supposed to distract us from Valverde staying.

Just rumors for now but still 2021 can't come soon enough.

Home of Barca Fans