Josep Maria Bartomeu

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Speed procedure will be used for Barcelona's appeal before CAS against transfer ban. Hearing on 4-5 December, decision before end 2014 [ara]

ٍWhat for? the new board will come with transfer ban and absolutely nothing to do to fix the club until 2016 anyway
Also it is all about the Socios ,anyone can vote online

Yep, I know, that's why I previously in this thread stated that I would be more interested in a poll among the socis.

F

Flavia

Nine more youth players banned from playing:

As reported by Oriol Domènech at today's Mundo Deportivo's edition, Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) has banned nine Barça youth team's players, which join the already banned by FIFA for the case of under-18 irregular signings of players coming from other countries.

The nine banned players are Imad (U15), the brothers Fati, Braima (U17) and Anssumane (U14), Ayoub (U18), Erick (U16), Maoudo (U16), Labinot Kabashi (U15), Ilaix (U13) and Haitam Abaida (U13).

The journalist Oriol Domènech states that they all were born abroad, but that they came to Spain some months or just a year after. One of the most highlighting cases is Labinot Kabashi: he was born in 2000 at Skenderaj, north of Kosovo, the most poor town of the country and where some months before Kosovo's war had begun. Kabashi family had to emigrate to Catalonia because of the ethnic cleansing by the Serbian. Labinot played in Sallent and Gimnàstic de Manresa (Catalan teams) before moving to Barça.

DonAK

Ayoub among them as well. 9 more Wow. These guys need to get their head out of their ass and fix this.

CuleLife4Life

This is all very confusing. I remember going through some of the foreign names on Barca's youth teams and some of these kids have really been living in Catalonia majority of their lives with family before they even got into Barca.How can this happen?

DonAK

This is all very confusing. I remember going through some of the foreign names on Barca's youth teams and some of these kids have really been living in Catalonia majority of their lives with family before they even got into Barca.How can this happen?

Administrative faults from RFEF's side this time I guess, but these jokers really should have settled this before it going public. Absolutely ridiculous.

MessiDinho10

I could understand the first bans, but this just makes no sense at all. This is just discrimination vs Barça, as I don't believe there are no cases like this in other clubs. You could ban hundreds of youth players who were born abroad in every country in Europe. The brothers Fati for instance were signed from Sevilla, they would never have been banned from playing if they still played there. And Kabashi's case is beyond ridiculous, FIFA should get their priorities straight.

MessiDinho10

Banned for ''possible'' irregularities I just read. FIFA should first find irregularities and then ban them, not the other way around.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What ever happened to being innocent until proven guilty? What's with the preemptive bans for "possible" irregularities? WTF.

MessiDinho10

Just thought of this: what if there are irregularities? Who will be punished? What will happen to the kids? The kids are not at fault, nor is Barça (should be cautious with that, you never know for sure with this board).

amircule

7e3603c7da69390eb0474f1e9b331126.jpg

F

Flavia

Bartomeu just denied he said a "black hand(mano negra)" could be behind the fifa bans :lol:

Guy has no shame. It was printed all around:

sport-portada.jpg

portada+mundo+deportivo.jpg

MessiDinho10

Much of the youth player shit goes back to before this board though. Does seem harsh, though

No, it doesn't. This board signed those (Lee, Chendri, Bobby etc.) players, all in 2010 or after. The new bunch with Ayoub and Kabashi were signed by both boards, but that's another case imo.

Home of Barca Fans