Josep Maria Bartomeu

Horatio

You're welcome
My friend, you've got quite low expectations. :lol:

Interesting new prospects, matches starting to be fun to watch again, team will only grow over course of season. Early CL knockout is in the cards yes...I have to concede to that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Probably moved to Madrid, enoying his life, he is more loved there than Perez.

Haha true, true.

To be fair he got us many players we wanted as well and he also tried to please Messi as much as he could. Look, he even kept us Messi against his will. Backed players favourite Valverde as well.

I also believe entire club became victims of our own success and that decline was bound to happen.

I also think amigos band is as much to blame as president. Now that Bartomeu is burned we forgot many other problems that contributed to decline.

FinBarcelonafan

Haha true, true.

To be fair he got us many players we wanted as well and he also tried to please Messi as much as he could. Look, he even kept us Messi against his will. Backed players favourite Valverde as well.

I also believe entire club became victims of our own success and that decline was bound to happen.

I also think amigos band is as much to blame as president. Now that Bartomeu is burned we forgot many other problems that contributed to decline.

Very true. We became too cocky.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Haha true, true.

Very true, there were multiple issues, but at the end of the day it all leads to his lack of leadership because he was the one who allowed all that to happen.

serghei

Haha true, true.

True. Bartomeu was bad, but there were many more who contributed to this situation.

Home of Barca Fans