Josep Maria Bartomeu

Sorin

You have to take that risk. Next season is a wash anyway. Perhaps sign Estupinan from Watford. Ship Alba off to the highest bidder.

I'm not against it like I said, but we still have to make top 4. If there was someone out there that would be a sure thing I wouldn't think twice about selling Alba, hell, I would drive him out of Camp Nou myself. I don't know about Estupinan but I will take your word for it and try to buy him. Gives me chills thinking about having Firpo this guy as rotation for LB.

Anyway, it won't happen for sure. Hell, I have doubts about Suarez leaving who is in his last year, nevermind Alba or Busi who have 3-4 years left.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
There is a leak regarding how Barca find their managers

gu5smUZ.png

Raketa10

If the big jobs in europe come up Pochettino would have be in with a chance. None of them would consider Koeman.

But Barca go for him as he played 30 years ago....

Another underwhelming appointment if happens.

100% true. We should absolutely go for Pochettino. I hope that Koeman won't be stupid enough to leave Netherland national team.

Raketa10

I don't see why the club should have outstanding respect for players that played us with their contract negotiations, threatening to leave if they didn't get what they wanted such as Umtiti and Alba.

Exactly! Just throw them out. Only Pique had some decency to step out and offer to leave on his own.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some talk about Koeman coming on a 6 month contract as he'll leave in January to prepare Netherlands for the Euro lol.

Neymessi

I think we as a forum have a lot of power. Why aren't we trending something like #bartoresign? I think we unanimously want this and we could monitor it's trend here. When we trend it and give it a push then it will start getting noticed and all other barca fans will join in. We don't do shit other than discuss and speculate so why not do little that we can?

Sterlingfan2000

I think we as a forum have a lot of power. Why aren't we trending something like #bartoresign? I think we unanimously want this and we could monitor it's trend here. When we trend it and give it a push then it will start getting noticed and all other barca fans will join in. We don't do shit other than discuss and speculate so why not do little that we can?

U idiot he can't resign. If he resigns now he might have to pay Barcelona dept with his own Pocket along with his Board Members.

We are expecting a loss of 300.000.000€ this year. We are also asking banks to pay our players

messi2140

6racies Xavi

That won't do shit dawg.

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/fc-barcelona-social-media-criticism-bots-i3-ventures

The catalans eat this type of shit up. They love to hear how they are the true fans while us supporting this meme club aren't "real" Barca fans. Expecting a similar stunt from this rat again.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans