Josep Maria Bartomeu

Birdy

Pep or Klop or Simeone (idk about Zidane) are not the same characters, nor their football philosophy is the same,
but they would take no shit from players.
They would never play a player who is not training and who is not following orders, even if it's Messi.
If the board ever tells them to be lenient with the heavyweights (or to 'exchange ideas' lol lol lol) they would resign the next moment.
They have something called self-respect that EV didn't have, and above all the board does not have.

What a ridicule, what an embarrassment the club has become

khaled_a_d

A group of socios are planning a vote of no confidence against Bartomeu. They want to do it digitally (because of the virus) but I also think this is a very good way of collecting signatures, which is also why I don't think the club will allow it.

Can this idiots stop? This never worked and will never work. In both attempts (Bartou and Laporta) the presidents came stronger from it.
11 months till next elections ffs.

Andresito

Staff member
Can this idiots stop? This never worked and will never work. In both attempts (Bartou and Laporta) the presidents came stronger from it.
11 months till next elections ffs.

Yeah the timing is awful. But I highly doubt anything of importance will come out of these news.

Messigician

A group of socios are preparing the launch of a vote of no confidence against the current board of Barcelona. [via cadena ser]

We move

MTL_Barca

They're probably gonna fail again anyway but even if it's successful, what would it even do? By the time they could get the signatures + organize new elections next season would already be long lost.

I'd like to see Barto leave as soon as possible as well but having fully prepared candidates for the elections is just as important.

Messigician

Compulsive liar

Bartomeu: "Arthur had a better offer on the table and explained it to us, we couldn't match that offer, he decided to leave and then the whole operation started."

JerseyAddict

Bartomeu:Arthur was a good 12th man.

Well... I would love to hear who was so much better in our midfield... Busi? Raki? Roberto? Vidal?

JohnN

Bartomeu:Arthur was a good 12th man.

Well... I would love to hear who was so much better in our midfield... Busi? Raki? Roberto? Vidal?

Can't take anything at face value but supposing this statement is the truth, it would suggest they didn't consider him to be a starter for us next season.

Most probably they received a good offer, considered his disciplinary and fitness issues, also considered that Puig outplayed him and we are here.

MTL_Barca

Yeah i'm sure it was just Arthurs wish to get the book balancing deal done so quickly. What a lucky coincidence for the club that was :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's time for people to start thinking about how we may not see any signings this summer and even keep the likes of Umtiti, Vidal and Rakitic.

When this guy is talking about Dembele being a new signing you know they have no money whatsoever to sign anyone. We might even be cash strapped next summer.

The Espai Barca project and the Camp Nou redevelopment which was supposed to be Barto's legacy might also be doomed.

soul24rage

Seeing how desperate they were with the Arthur-Pjanic deal by using some accounting creativity, I'm scared of how bad the club's financial situation is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seeing how desperate they were with the Arthur-Pjanic deal by using some accounting creativity, I'm scared of how bad the club's financial situation is.

Well, given we cannot even reportedly afford to sign Eric Garcia for between 8-10m with low to mid-range wages then yes, we are in a very bad situation.

khaled_a_d

It's time for people to start thinking about how we may not see any signings this summer and even keep the likes of Umtiti, Vidal and Rakitic.

Doubt it, club would have never accepted buying a B player for 4.5M like Maia if they are so troubled financially.

Home of Barca Fans