Josep Maria Bartomeu

bismp

To be fair,I tried to translate some of these titles and they are not that bad or scandalous.

One is trolling Ronaldo for not being able to do anything other than score,unlike Messi.

Another one is saying that Antonella defended her son in the social media(if i got that right)

A couple ones are trolling Pep for not winning the CL without Messi.

Another one is trolling Xavi for working in Qatar(instead of Barca/Europe presumably).

Another one is saying that Pique has set aside his Catalan independency political vision in favor of his business activities etc.

In other words,still it's a scandal for the board to use fake accounts to make propaganda,but it's not like most of these statements are not made in Barcaforum almost daily..

khaled_a_d

Club denied it, and the fact there is a 3rd party involved (the social media company) make it impossible to prove anything on him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can understand why Bartomeu & Co. would hire influencers to make themselves look better and attack the likes of Font, Laporta and Benedicto; what I can’t understand is what they would gain from attacking Messi, Pique, Xavi and Puyol etc. What could possibly be the benefit?

Something smells fishy about this allegation.

FinBarcelonafan

I can understand why Bartomeu & Co. would hire influencers to make themselves look better and attack the likes of Font, Laporta and Benedicto; what I can’t understand is what they would gain from attacking Messi, Pique, Xavi and Puyol etc. What could possibly be the benefit?

Something smells fishy about this allegation.

Maybe the players have too much power and they don't want him to continue?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Maybe the players have too much power and they don't want him to continue?

I doubt it. I mean from a PR perspective discrediting the players and making them look bad to the general public has no real direct impact on the powers these players allegedly wield inside the club, does it? Also it could backfire tremendously (for example Messi could get pissed and decides to not renew) which would pretty much destroy his presidency and haunt his legacy forever, why would he do that?

Also what is the point of attacking former players like Xavi and Puyol? The club tried to recruit both of them in the last year or so.

Devils

[tw]1229413846164656129[/tw]

SER, who broke the story, says that despite Barca denying everything, stand by their story and has further evidence that will get published.

MTL_Barca

Club denied it, and the fact there is a 3rd party involved (the social media company) make it impossible to prove anything on him.

Criminal genius Barto hiding in plain sight :bartomeu:

It's really a weird story. In general that definitely sounds like something this board would do to gain an advantage in the elections but i don't really see the point in going against Messi for example. But i also don't believe any more or less reliable journalists would risk his career by making this up or blindly publishing informations. These are very serious accusations.

Devils

Lowkey, Barto could have just paid the members of Barcaforum to slander our players. We'd be making money for doing what we usually do anyway, dawg.

Paid in full.

Home of Barca Fans