Josep Maria Bartomeu

Raketa10

Destroyer of FC Barca and La Masia. The main reason of our downfall. I fucking hate this guy! He is a much bigger problem than Valverde and he is the main reason why Valverde is still here.

This man knows nothing about football or club management. By far the worst president in post Cruyff era.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
2021 can't come soon enough.

He has a plan already, that is why he hasn't sacked Valverde. We will obviously go trophyless this season, then bring a new coach for next season expecting to win trophies again making him the hero just in time for elections... Once again he shows he only cares about himself and not the club...

Andresito

Staff member
I wonder if he'll give different directions to the next coach for personal gain, considering it'll be the last season before the election. Titles make the most socios go blind, so I won't be surprised if there'll be a lot of short term thinking this summer.

raskolnikov

I wonder if he'll give different directions to the next coach for personal gain, considering it'll be the last season before the election. Titles make the most socios go blind, so I won't be surprised if there'll be a lot of short term thinking this summer.
It will surely be another from the Rosell line of puppets.
Assuring guys like barto can keep their external incomes flowing.

Sailor Mars

There are some who think Rossell and Bartomeu have been cooking the books and done some creative accounting to make the financial statements look better. Won't know until 2021 when a new board comes in, and that too only if the new president isn't a handpicked successor of Rosell/Bartomeu.

Home of Barca Fans