Josep Maria Bartomeu

FC433

Keeping Valverde is going to be a very poor decision. It is not just about football "performance" but also about the surrounding environment. You can feel the positivity in Madrid now, cannot say the same about Barca.

So much happiness and excitement in Madrid, while toxicity and negativity are quite strong in Barca.

clemente

Simply put Perez loves football and is a ruthless business man, while Barto probably doesn't even watch football and is just comfortable with the income. It's such a shame socios didn't give a shit to vote him out.

George_Costanza

Spain's top hashtag trend today

Screen-Shot-2019-06-15-at-3-48-04-AM.png

Givenchy

i don't think this will change anything sadly but it will be interesting to see the response from cules if we miss out on De Ligt and announce Griezmann - a transfer many are still against. Benedito needs to use this

FCBfan22

Just saying...

If this rat brings back NeyNey, he will go down in history as the most spineless president of FC Barcelona ever. Nedless to say, that he will probably destroy our future by relying on more and more injury prone NeyNey to be the guy, who takes over from the GOAT.

After Leo and Luis retire/leave (not like we will win a CL with an ageing MSN and this version of Suarez), we will be left with an ageing Brasilian winger and 2 decent squad players up front and with no WC talents coming through La Masia lately, we can very well destroy our future this way.

Barcilliant

Just saying...

If this rat brings back NeyNey, he will go down in history as the most spineless president of FC Barcelona ever. Nedless to say, that he will probably destroy our future by relying on more and more injury prone NeyNey to be the guy, who takes over from the GOAT.

After Leo and Luis retire/leave (not like we will win a CL with an ageing MSN and this version of Suarez), we will be left with an ageing Brasilian winger and 2 decent squad players up front and with no WC talents coming through La Masia lately, we can very well destroy our future this way.

Our future is already fucked thanks to Barto. I can't figure out if he's a Perez agent or just an incompetent fool.

No way should we get Neymar back. I'm hearing shit like Rakitic, Umtiti and Dembele PLUS 89 million.

Fucking disgrace. Absolute cluster fuck. If the socis fall for this we deserve 5 trophyless seasons.

Sterlingfan2000

Our future is already fucked thanks to Barto. I can't figure out if he's a Perez agent or just an incompetent fool.

No way should we get Neymar back. I'm hearing shit like Rakitic, Umtiti and Dembele PLUS 89 million.

Fucking disgrace. Absolute cluster fuck. If the socis fall for this we deserve 5 trophyless seasons.

Bullshit, umtiti rakitic and dembele don't want to leave , u can't force them

It's okay 222m for Neymar or no deal

shadows

Rakitic`s spot at the centre of mid next season is "occupied" :valverde:

Last edited:

abbbs97

The biggest joke is that Barca's board published a report saying that all the #ValverdeOUT hashtags (that was trending worldwide several times in the last month) were tweeted by bots! What a fucking joke Barto and Co. are. They actually dismissed this by pretending to believe that over 100k tweets were from bots.
So now, #BotdeCensura is now trending #1 in Barcelona making fun of these bot claims by the board. I think it shows how much the board cares about these hashtags cause if they didnt, they wouldn't have published a report explaining those tweets!

https://twitter.com/LaSenyera/status/1141409137722634243
There is a protest planned on June 30th outside Camp Nou. Lets hope enough people show up to put pressure on the board.

Home of Barca Fans