User Tag List

Page 314 of 331 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 4959

Thread: Josep Maria Bartomeu

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the bright side I like this new style Barto has by signing everyone super early so he’s not scrambling at the end of the window.

All he has to worry about is selling/loaning.

Medz
    In :

de Jong - de Ligt - Griezmann- a back-up lb (Moreno from Rayo or Cucurella)

Out :

Rakitic - Gomes - Cilessen - Denis Suarez - Rafinha - Coutinho

Still have hope about Umtiti, but if a big offer came, I wouldnt mind selling him

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_Barca View Post
    Barto spending 200 mil on Griezmann and De Ligt real quick to distract us from the embarrassing CL exit and them keeping Ernie in charge
    i was thinking that earlier.. that Griezmann is an attempt to calm the fans but didn't most fans vote in a poll against this signing?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medz View Post
    In :

de Jong - de Ligt - Griezmann- a back-up lb (Moreno from Rayo or Cucurella)

Out :

Rakitic - Gomes - Cilessen - Denis Suarez - Rafinha - Coutinho

Still have hope about Umtiti, but if a big offer came, I wouldnt mind selling him
    I would keep Coutinho and get rid of Suarez. If we sell Coutinho, then we need an additional CM, preferably, attacking one. Or pure CDM. No more FDJ or Arthur type.

Dembele AG/ Stuani Messi/ Malcom "should play both LW and RW"

Coutinho/ Alena Busquets/ FDJ Arthur/ Vidal

Alba/ LB Umtiti/ CL MDL/ Pique Semedo/ Roberto

MTS/ Pena

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 more freaking years till thin goon step down. What a fucking waste of time
    All Hail Tito - The Destroyer

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed today a managers job is safe as long as they win the league. Copa or champions league is a bonus

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can go screw himself. Soft bitch.

Any normal GM/president would question the coach. Especially with Leo and MATS carrying us in Liga. But not this cunt.
    Fear of the squat
    Fear of the squat
    I have a constant fear
    Valverde's here next year

Valverde after Copa defeat: "I'm fine.. but when you lose you are always worse than when you win."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bartomeu is part of the Rossell era, the "Mes que un club' Barca is Laporta's time. I can bet Bartomeu never watched a single game whilst Laporta was president. No way would he run the club the same as someone he despises.

This guy plays down the Champions League failures because his presidency is now masked by it, to consider the Copa Del Rey on the same level is delusional. The only time we will real changes is when his term as president is up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok I'm done with barcelona. will not waste my love and hate on a club with such a loser mentality

kbye

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't fucking believe it, Bartomeu has backed this fool looks like he's staying!!

So not only do Barca have to suffer only winning a poor La Liga and Copa whilst getting humiliated in Europe, we also have to suffer the worst football since Pep left under this defensive and cautious bastard, who totally stamps all over Barca's footballing philosophy of passing football and high technique players.

Instead we can look forward to Vidal as a starter next season ahead of Arthur in important matches. And Coutinho staying wasting Dembele's potential on the bench.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol fucking meme club. What a joke of a club absolute fucking joke. Fuck this club.
    Last edited by Respekt_III; 17th May 2019 at 08:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    retarded go get ten Hag or sarri for our club u moron, stop wasting our potential with mid table coaches

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just came out again and showed some more support for Valverde.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartomeu
    "I want to point out how [Valverde] is helping our team in a discrete and intelligent way," Bartomeu said to 1,000 of the clubs longest-serving members. "We trust him completely."

Valverde has won LaLiga Santander in both his seasons in charge of the Blaugrana and will complete a second successive domestic double if Barcelona beat Valencia in the Copa del Rey final on Saturday.

"He deserves enormous credit for winning LaLiga and you know nobody takes winning LaLiga for granted," Bartomeu said. "Highlighting the importance of LaLiga and the success of the season is compatible with the internal criticisms of what happened in the Champions League.

"I want us to focus all our attention on the Copa del Rey final. You understand what another double means in our history."We can reflect on what we can do to win everything when the season ends."
    Quote Originally Posted by A Valverde cheerleader in his natural habitat View Post
    Good, let them win the overrated CL and we'll continue to dominate La Liga.
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    CNN is probably the most reliable source of news

#factsfirst

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Genuinely cant stand this scum, hate him and the rest of the board more than i hate Valverde.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have to realize what's going on now. Seniors want EV to stay, board backs him up. Result? The next shitshow of a game and they lost out on their beloved Copa trophy.