User Tag List

Page 305 of 306 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306 LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 4578

Thread: Josep Maria Bartomeu

MessiCam
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Some kid running that Twitter missed his instant gratification cookie yesterday.

We just won the double and transfer window hasn't opened yet.
    It’s just a translation from Albert Rogé’s tweet, pic included. He writes for Sport.

And he is right on many levels. The club is in the shambles with this board.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is a child then too. As many idiot "journalists". Can't take those kneejerk reactions seriously.

And Griezmann has a baby brain as well. Wouldn't be surprised if he was teasing Barca in order to get some attention before he signs.

Many are asking to fix the midfield so here we go then. Budget will probably be spent there. Dembele's position is less threatened too.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Result wise, there is this problem in CL, but we've been picking up a lot of trophies. The problem is the long term vision which is lacking both from the board and from the manager.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post

Never thought a day would come when I would defend barto over other players/staff. The recent blame of roma loss on barto is wrong and falls on EV and EV only. He signed players, Ev fucked it up tactically, and we lost. Pretty straightforward. EV subbed in gomes for iniesta when we needed a goal. You can have 11 messi's but with decisions like these you will always lose.

Now if this busi and alba being angry on barto for him saying that he wants argentina to win then sorry but both of them are being idiots here. Nothing wrong at all for him to support argentina the most.
    RESULTS CAN BE MISLEADING. LOOK DEEPER

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idea was to maximize Messi's years here. So we overspent and overpaid in wages.

People are too upset because Madrid won 3CLs in a row but fact is they were not the best team in Europe.

I enjoyed Barca football very much except in last season and I wouldn't trade it for CL trophies that were mostly stroke of luck.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My biggest issues with Barto is the hiring of Valverde, indulging players with high wages and having assholes like Segura hanging around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The contagious mediocrity of Barça
    https://translate.google.com/transla...64_311324.html
    "Football is simple... you just need to have the right mentality, fighting in every game, in every practice and for every ball." Hristo Stoichkov

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    El Confidencial: Barca has requested a line of credit of €100m to spend on their payroll for July and the payment of corporate tax. They are negotiating a loan from CaixaBank and Sabadell.

https://www.elconfidencial.com/tags/...arcelona-2575/
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFS looks like we're gonna have even more money for transfers.

Thank you Barto!
    Puyol #5

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    El Confidencial: Barca has requested a line of credit of €100m to spend on their payroll for July and the payment of corporate tax. They are negotiating a loan from CaixaBank and Sabadell.

This was the same source that fabricated the story about Rosell buying Abidal an illegal liver. It's clear that the "news outlet" has an anti-barca agenda and will publish fake news at will knowing gullible idiots like you will eat it up to further the Barto incompetence narrative.

Have some shame. will ya.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post

This is nothing unusual, Madrid did the same. But of course nobody is talking about that and everyone thinks Barça is broken.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...n-pay-12475388

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernCule View Post
    This was the same source that fabricated the story about Rosell buying Abidal an illegal liver. It's clear that the "news outlet" has an anti-barca agenda and will publish fake news at will knowing gullible idiots like you will eat it up to further the Barto incompetence narrative.

Have some shame. will ya.
    Well, if it was fake news Barca or CaixaBank or Sabadell will deny it, isn't it?
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    This is nothing unusual, Madrid did the same. But of course nobody is talking about that and everyone thinks Barça is broken.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...n-pay-12475388
    I really doubt they need a loan to pay wages given that they just almost 3rd of the wages when they sold CR7.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using loans to pay for Abidal's liver. It is known.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Presidente.