Josep Maria Bartomeu

JamDav1982

Would you consider RM and atletico shitting in the bed in the league out of the blue luck? If yes without luck no league probably and if no then without luck we would win probably. Hope it settles it.

Nah doesnt settle it.

Still just contradictions and trying to explain away.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Would you consider RM and atletico shitting in the bed in the league out of the blue luck? If yes without luck no league probably and if no then without luck we would win probably. Hope it settles it.

I don't know if you know this, but you can only beat the opposition you're given. That's not luck. How is it lucky that Real nerfed their squad depth or that Atleti got transfer banned?

"No league probably." :lol:

You have no way of knowing that and it hardly settles anything my guy.

JamDav1982

I don't know if you know this, but you can only beat the opposition you're given. That's not luck. How is it lucky that Real nerfed their squad depth or that Atleti got transfer banned?

He is trying to grasp any excuse he can that Barca were shit.

Only way he can justify it in his ignorance is by bleeting 'luck' every second post and trying a different explanation every second post.

Will discount any 'bad luck' Barca had as doesnt fit the agenda.

Neymessi

"No league probably." :lol:

You have no way of knowing that and it hardly settles anything my guy.

I don't know if you know this, but luck consists of factors that aren't in your hand or control. If I am facing the winner of germany and iceland and germany somehow chokes and I face iceland wouldn't I be lucky? Also I never said RM and atleti being bad was lucky. Read again and you will know that it was open ended and I provided answers to both cases.

Yup I have definitely no way of knowing it for sure. Hence the magic word 'probably'. And its not even about knowing that that is required to settle it my guy. What is required to settle it is a proper non-contradictory opinion of what I think may happen in alternative circumstances, of which I can't be hundred percent sure. Hence used probably in both scenarios.

Last edited:

Joan

This becoming pointless.

Barca was the best team in Spain by far and won the league by 14 points.

What if... we'll never know.

Give credit where due.

It doesn't deny our problems but for a change, try to outline them.

JamDav1982

I don't know if you know this, but luck consists of factors that aren't in your hand or control. If I am facing the winner of germany and iceland and germany somehow chokes and I face iceland wouldn't I be lucky?

Yup I have definitely no way of knowing it for sure. Hence the magic word 'probably'. And its not even about knowing that that is required to settle it my guy. What is required to settle it is a proper non-contradictory opinion of what I think may happen in alternative circumstances, of which I can't be hundred percent sure. Hence used probably in both scenarios.

You make out Barca playing what you consider poorly then winning as being 'lucky' but those games have been won by actions in Barcas control for most part.

So you are stretching what 'luck' means to suit.

If not then tell us how Barca were 'lucky' to win so many points.

Neymessi

He is trying to grasp any excuse he can that Barca were shit.

Only way he can justify it in his ignorance is by bleeting 'luck' every second post and trying a different explanation every second post.

Will discount any 'bad luck' Barca had as doesnt fit the agenda.

We had 8 draws of which I think one or two were bad luck one being the ref mistake off the top of my head. But there are so many games we didn't lose and you can only wonder why thanks to mats or messi or opponents forgetting to finish.

Neymessi

You make out Barca playing what you consider poorly then winning as being 'lucky' but those games have been won by actions in Barcas control for most part.

So you are stretching what 'luck' means to suit.

If not then tell us how Barca were 'lucky' to win so many points.

No If i was stretching I would have included RM and atleti being bad as luck, not as an open ended question. What do you mean how barca were lucky? How is anyone ever lucky?

Neymessi

This becoming pointless.

Barca was the best team in Spain by far and won the league by 14 points.

What if... we'll never know.

Give credit where due.

It doesn't deny our problems but for a change, try to outline them.

Indeed it is becoming pointless. This if and if nots wasn't the point. The point was not to be mislead by the double and that we are not that good that one may think of when he considers double winners. Thank you jamdav for being so needlessly pedantic

JamDav1982

We had 8 draws of which I think one or two were bad luck one being the ref mistake off the top of my head. But there are so many games we didn't lose and you can only wonder why thanks to mats or messi or opponents forgetting to finish.

Mats or Messi is within the control of Barca and not luck by your definition.

So doesnt add up.

What games did opponents 'forget to finish'?

Home of Barca Fans