Josep Maria Bartomeu

Joan

Without luck it would have 75% chance that we win. So it just gave us a massive buffer this time. Had we ended up 2 points ahead of RM maybe then people would gauge our performance differently. Right now people are overhyping our season because we won by 14 points clear. This is the main thing. Not just the win but the points difference. And thats what is lucky. If not for winning la liga we are definitely lucky to win by that many points.

You mean you agree with me right? Coz your follow up post feels like you do but you said you don't.
This is a different story. This is you claiming we were lucky in some matches and ended up with some points more than deserved. Might be true but we were also robbed points during the season. Valencia, for instance.

Where did I say that I didn't agree with you?

I agree we have problems.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

You literally argue just for the sake of arguing don't you?

You are a bit of a doofus but I don't think you can't understand what simple thing I am trying to say.

You saying random claims that contradict one another then trying to 'explain' what really mean.

One doofus here min.

Neymessi

This is a different story. This is you claiming we were lucky in some matches and ended up with some points more than deserved.

Where did I say that I didn't agree with you?

I agree we have problems.

This is the only story I meant to convey. To not cover up our problems with our titles.

I asked do you disagree and you said yes I do. Small Brainfart from you probably. Don't worry Jamdav has them all the time.

JamDav1982

This is the only story I meant to convey. To not cover up our problems with our titles.

I asked do you disagree and you said yes I do. Small Brainfart from you probably. Don't worry Jamdav has them all the time.

1. Barca won mostly due to luck
2. Barca would have won without luck
3. Barca win 75% of time without luck

Just random statements that contradict one another then try to 'explain' the shite being spoken.

Joan

I thought you asked me if I agreed with you, not disagreed. Mea culpa.

Titles don't cover up for our problems. Nobody thinks we're perfect and have no problems.

About JamDav, I think he often has solid points. Not overly optimistic nor pessimistic. As I said, truth is usually in the middle.

Neymessi

1. Barca won mostly due to luck
2. Barca would have won without luck
3. Barca win 75% of time without luck

Just random statements that contradict one another then try to 'explain' the shite being spoken.

Would you consider RM and atletico shitting in the bed in the league out of the blue luck? If yes without luck no league probably and if no then without luck we would win probably. Hope it settles it.

Home of Barca Fans