Josep Maria Bartomeu

Neymessi

A lot of people believe the Earth is flat. Does that prove a point? No, it's argumentum ad populum and is a known logical fallacy.

But, I claim that people here know it's not luck. So, make a poll. 'Did Barcelona win the league because of luck?'

'Did Barcelona win the league because of luck?' You should read everything I said if you think that is being argued.

Are you from India?

Interesting quote from you about EV in late January....

Never let him go whatever happens. I honestly consider him a way more priced possession than dembele, countinhio etc.

Only messi comes above him right now.

Weeks later he is a clueless cunt who has been lucky all season.

Great stuff.

Yes.

There was a small window where we were performing really well and I was mislead into thinking he may actually know something. If you went digging that back you may have found plenty of my criticism for him even before Jan and even before the roma loss.

Neymessi

A lot of people believe the Earth is flat. Does that prove a point? No, it's argumentum ad populum and is a known logical fallacy.

But, I claim that people here know it's not luck. So, make a poll. 'Did Barcelona win the league because of luck?'

Are you from India?

Never let him go whatever happens. I honestly consider him a way more priced possession than dembele, countinhio etc.

Great stuff.

Very true.

If we aren't the greatest, we are shite.

If you don't hate on everything Valverde did, you are an apologist.

And so on.

You are on a strawman path mate.

JamDav1982

'Did Barcelona win the league because of luck?' You should read everything I said if you think that is being argued.

Yes.

There was a small window where we were performing really well and I was mislead into thinking he may actually know something. If you went digging that back you may have found plenty of my criticism for him even before Jan and even before the roma loss.

Haha so he went from being Barcas biggest asset after Messi in late January by which time you said league was won in that first half season.... to clueless lucky fucker.

You are all over the place again and need to apologise for wasting peoples time.

Joan

Should I? Look at this:

On paper, yes the double is impressive, but its mostly luck.

It's mostly luck. So, what's your point?

Was Barcelona very unlucky this season in the league? No.

But was luck one of deciding factors? No, again.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Should I? Look at this:

Haha I said it before he cant keep up with his own lies.

Claimed Barca 'were worse than mediocre' for a top side and that double win was 'mostly luck' but in January was lauding EV as second in importance to Messi.

Neymessi

Are you from India?

Great stuff.

Haha so he went from being Barcas biggest asset after Messi in late January by which time you said league was won in that first half season.... to clueless lucky fucker.

You are all over the place again and need to apologise for wasting peoples time.

I have many times reiterated back then that only after a whole season will I judge him. That being said he was doing really good at that point in jan and that was a hysterical impulsive reaction. Over the course of whole season he has had terrible man management terrible lineups terrible rotation terrible tactics.

I like how you went back 18 pages to find dirt on me cause you were getting cornered :lol:

JamDav1982

I have many times reiterated back then that only after a whole season will I judge him. That being said he was doing really good at that point in jan and that was a hysterical impulsive reaction. Over the course of whole season he has had terrible man management terrible lineups terrible rotation terrible tactics.

I like how you went back 18 pages to find dirt on me cause you were getting cornered :lol:

Haha not cornered in slightest.

Will go back further than 18 pages to find posts like that from nuggets like you.

You dont have a clue and lie constantly.

Aye aye we get it you think Barcelona were shit and won 'mostly due to luck'. Keeping repeating in many different ways just shows how ignorant you are.

Didnt think that in late January and majority of way through season though. Haha.

Neymessi

Should I? Look at this:

Was Barcelona very unlucky this season in the league? No.

But was luck one of deciding factors? No, again.

You quote my post and still fail to see it even after bolding the 'mostly'. Lol. Mostly luck meant luck played a huge role in the win than it plays otherwise. Here is my followup post that you conveniently ignored.

Also its not been ALL luck of course, messi has been a bigger factor and also the fact that RM and atletico were poor domestically. The point is that domestic double is misleading. We have enormous problems. Tired of repeating, can't believe you can argue against it.

Its quite visible that you don't like the fact that someone is calling this lucky and making double not sound like a big achievement which isn't the case.

Last edited:

Joan

So, after half of the season you 'hysterically impulsively overreact' claiming he's our second worthiest asset to say just a few months later he's terrible at everything?

Does it make any sense to you?

This is you going to extremes.

JamDav1982

You quote my post and still fail to see it even after bolding the 'mostly'. Lol. Mostly luck meant luck played a huge role in the win than it plays otherwise. Here is my followup post that you conveneintly ignored.

Its quite visible that you don't like the fact that someone is calling this lucky and making double not sound like a big achievement which isn't the case.

You are trying to claim it was 'mostly luck' and Barca were shit.

Just full of hyperbole rubbish that contradicts what you were saying earlier in season.

Had EV as Barcas biggest asset after Messi in January and said team were playing well in December.

Then anyone who disagrees with your latest opinion is an EV apologist.

Clueless and all over the place.

Neymessi

Haha not cornered in slightest.

Will go back further than 18 pages to find posts like that from nuggets like you.

You dont have a clue and lie constantly.

Aye aye we get it you think Barcelona were shit and won 'mostly due to luck'. Keeping repeating in many different ways just shows how ignorant you are.

Didnt think that in late January and majority of way through season though. Haha.

Definitely cornered. It was an impulsive reaction and we were indeed playing really good for that period. I don't think any EV criticiser would have been against EV back then. If i had to summarrize then his worst 6 months were a lot of wins by playing sometimes good sometimes really dross but almost always selecting a horrible starting lineup to which I wasn't angry and reserved my judgement for the end of the season. He peaked in jan and after that we started playing worse football and his man management sucked even more. And that didn't end. Now the season is over and I stand by my current opinion of him.

If I was a constant EV admirer you would have remembered it and wouldn't have needed to g 18 pages to find a songle post which is contradictory. I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

Joan

You quote my post and still fail to see it even after bolding the 'mostly'. Lol. Mostly luck meant luck played a huge role in the win than it plays otherwise. Here is my followup post that you conveneintly ignored.

You are the one who fails to see the point.

You claim luck was very important in our win. You go so far to say it's been mostly luck.

So, if C because of A and B, then it's valid to ask 'Is C because of A?'.

I never said 'Is C because of A and solely A?'

Why would it matter what I like or what I hate?

I never said it's ALL luck. So the other part was irrelevant.

Neymessi

You are trying to claim it was 'mostly luck' and Barca were shit.

Just full of hyperbole rubbish that contradicts what you were saying earlier in season.

Had EV as Barcas biggest asset after Messi in January and said team were playing well in December.

Then anyone who disagrees with your latest opinion is an EV apologist.

Clueless and all over the place.

Told you I had reserved my judgement for the end of the season. He was doing well in Jan and it was a hysterical impulsive reaction.

If anything I just loled hard reading at my own post thinking wtf was I think back then and why.

No not anyone who disagrees with me is an EV apologist. Just strawman crap from you. I will say someone is an EV apologist when someone says he is making us play nice football and that makes ecxuses for every crap he does.

Neymessi

You are the one who fails to see the point.

You claim luck was very important in our win. You go so far to say it's been mostly luck.

So, if C because of A and B, then it's valid to ask 'Is C because of A?'.

I never said 'Is C because of A and solely A?'

Why would it matter what I like or what I hate?

I never said it's ALL luck. So the other part was irrelevant.

So you are asking if luck played a massive role or not in the league win? Of course it did. There are plenty of matches where i dozed off and we were terrible and all over the place only to somehow win/draw.

Home of Barca Fans