Josep Maria Bartomeu

Devils

I blame Barto for a lot of things, but I'm not going to blame him for Rome.

Manager and players should be ashamed of themselves.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I blame Barto for a lot of things, but I'm not going to blame him for Rome.

Manager and players should be ashamed of themselves.

Our board should be ashamed for thinking everything is perfect and not improving the team where they need to be improved or for having the vision and guts to make strong decisions.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well said, Puyol. What a legend. Hope this board gets their priorities right because this shit can’t continue.

vlad

Finally a club legend speaking up instead of being a cuck and delivering diplomatic answers and acting like everything is perfect.

PUYOL

"Congratulations Real Madrid. 4 Champions League Titles in 5 years with one of the best Barcelona sides in history. We have to reflect on our priorities".

[tw]1000478549340557312[/tw]

Wow, i love you puyol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Kneejerk reaction there. Why didn't he campaign for one of the candidates in Barca elections. Or said anything during season or the last one?

What are his solutions? All he did was resign and we won the treble 4 months later.

ronniecro

i still might be down but i disagree with puyol,i don't see why he is mentioning us,specifically "one of best barca sides in history", in regard of madrids CL success when we were no real contenders last couple of years...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Because it's a knee-jerk reaction. Can't take him seriously.

I am for changes too but I am yet to hear ANYTHING of substance from any recent club legend.

Most of them are more concerned about making money than Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kneejerk reaction there. Why didn't he campaign for one of the candidates in Barca elections. Or said anything during season or the last one?

What are his solutions? All he did was resign and we won the treble 4 months later.

In a way you're right too. Had our former Catalan players spoken up during the elections in the 2015 something might have changed, but like everyone else in Barcelona they were blinded by recent success and didn't speak up against the people with no plan, no vision and slowly disintegrating the club from within. All started by rat face in jail, Rosell who hated Cruyff and Laporta so much he did his utmost best to erase all trace of them in the club.

FinBarcelonafan

Finally a club legend speaking up instead of being a cuck and delivering diplomatic answers and acting like everything is perfect.

PUYOL

"Congratulations Real Madrid. 4 Champions League Titles in 5 years with one of the best Barcelona sides in history. We have to reflect on our priorities".

[tw]1000478549340557312[/tw]

Thank you Puyol.

Valverde and his ***** tactics are not gonna take us anywhere. If you go to game with atittude we are not gonna lose certain amount, you have lost before the game begins.

FinBarcelonafan

i still might be down but i disagree with puyol,i don't see why he is mentioning us,specifically "one of best barca sides in history", in regard of madrids CL success when we were no real contenders last couple of years...

Because our priorities were wrong. Basically we won every season Copa and Real CL.. We used all our energy to some Copa ***** Rey. PRiorities!!!

Joan

I hope they take a note or two. We need a good summer, that's all. We are not that far away.

Home of Barca Fans