Josep Maria Bartomeu

FCBfan22

I often hear about local fans being brainwashed by the media like MD and Sport, 'board puppets'. Honestly, it's hard to believe. [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION], you are from Barcelona, what's your say?

FCBfan22, I don't mean this as a criticism, just been wondering.

I don't take it as a criticism, no worries.

I'm just amazed that when you have an option to vote Barto out, you don't take it. With all of the shit that went on last summer, he should've been voted out. That points me into direction that the socis are either brainwashed by media or just unable to see the bigger picture.

And yes, they are planning for the futute, but in the wrong areas. Midfield should be our #1 priority and until we get one great midfielder not named Arthur (who is coming anyways), we shouldn't sign any other players.

Alik

I often hear about local fans being brainwashed by the media like MD and Sport, 'board puppets'. Honestly, it's hard to believe. [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION], you are from Barcelona, what's your say?

I live here but honestly don't know many local football fans. The casual fans do indeed just read MD, Sport, AS as their main source of information.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Perhaps he'll become more proactive in building the team in the right direction after Real Madrid's 3-peat tonight. Embarrassing that we haven't gone past the QF for three consecutive seasons while Liverpool are in the final tonight and Monaco reached the SF last season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Finally a club legend speaking up instead of being a cuck and delivering diplomatic answers and acting like everything is perfect.

PUYOL

"Congratulations Real Madrid. 4 Champions League Titles in 5 years with one of the best Barcelona sides in history. We have to reflect on our priorities".

[tw]1000478549340557312[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans