Josep Maria Bartomeu

JamDav1982

I think Allegri is the best, Pochettino's team concede too many goals.

Allegri is a great tactician and despite losing 3-0 I actually thought Juve was the better team against Real.

Pochettino plays much more of the Barca style and has built teams.

His Spurs team were brave and dominated Juve really despite the result. They also got better of Real over two games.

Joan

I believe Max said he'll be leaving Juve at the end of the season but he's gonna end up in England.
Poch will never come here, and Mourinho is a no.

Conte?

Chances are we are gonna stick with EV, though, but I doubt it after this.

Joan

Mourinho might actually be even worse than EV... United play a worse brand of football than us lately and thats saying something

Stoichkov is probably the only one who'd go for him, but I just wonder, if we called, would he come...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We also need to move on from several players and for once sign some actual World Class players instead of guys like Gomes or Paulinho.

Stoichkov1

Pochettino plays much more of the Barca style and has built teams.

His Spurs team were brave and dominated Juve really despite the result. They also got better of Real over two games.

Real usually finishes 2nd in the group stage though and was in terrible form at the beginning of the season.

Pochettino's team concede too many goals and have difficulties to break down buses despite having great creative players like Eriksen and are too Kane dependent.

Also he has some European embarrassments as he was knocked out of Europa League by Gent.

I believe Max said he'll be leaving Juve at the end of the season but he's gonna end up in England.

Conte?

Conte is terrible at cup tournaments.

Great league manager though.

JamDav1982

We also need to move on from several players and for once sign some actual World Class players instead of guys like Gomes or Paulinho.

Need to get a proper midfield and put it in the hands of a no 10 like Coutinho and tell Messi to focus on final third.

Since Messi dropped deeper and team just look to defer to him they have not been as effective in CL. the one year he went back to RW Barca won the treble.

Team is just far too much focused on Messi - goals, assists, build up play.

Messi at his best is not a playmaker he is a difference maker in final third and needs to get back to that but wont happen.

Conte is terrible at cup tournaments.

Great league manager though.

Conte I dont think has ever managed to get past last 16 of CL. He seems to intense and boring style training etc to maintain a challenge on multiple fronts.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Conte?

No Conte please. The Bakayoko fiasco was his doing and look at that sorry team called Chelsea (we are not much better of course) under him.

Home of Barca Fans