Josep Maria Bartomeu

Messi983

Usually news which has quotes in it isn't wrong. Like if sport claimes messi saying "I am happy at barca" in proper quotation marks it can't be false, so chances are that beneditto really said it.

Quotes are probably true and Benedito could also believe what he's saying to be true but there is absolutely no proof that what he said will actually happen. I don't doubt he has some connections and sources inside the club but I doubt he's close enough to Bartomeu personally or his inner circle to know what they'll do.

It could be just a wishful thinking from Benedito or he's still butthurt his vote of no confidence last summer failed. But there is no doubt that Bartomeu's position right now is much stronger than a year ago. Of course things can still fall apart in last two months of the season but as long as we win La Liga and won't be humiliated in CL socios won't call for his head. Unless there is another scandal incoming that we don't know about yet but I hope it's not as I'd like to have a relatively quiet summer for once. And I think we'll get exactly that with Arthur and Griezmann's deals all but done and not many other incoming transfers expected so we'll probably mostly concentrate on selling.

FCBfan22

Barto, now show us how much of a businessman you really are. Everybody can throw money around and buy world-class players.

But, can you sell Gomes for at least 35 million? Show us what have you got Barto.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu: Every year the team is prepared to win all competitions, be it with Ernesto Valverde or with another coach, we fight every season to win everything, but today it could not be".

Bartomeu: "I am sorry for all the Barça fans in the world. We have a very competitive team that wasn't seen today. But this team will rise.”

Yeah, I don't think Bartomeu is very keen on keeping Valverde right now.​

JamDav1982

Aye that doesnt sound too supportive of EV.

Trouble is no obvious coach out there.

Poch wont come and he would be best candidate for me.

Home of Barca Fans