Coutinho signed ✅
Dembele signed ✅
Mina signed ✅
Arthur signed ✅
Messi extended ✅
Iniesta signed on to a lifetime contract ✅
Roberto extended ✅
Pique extended ✅

Not to mention Umtiti's imminent extension with a large bump in his release clause and Griezmann's potential arrival.

Most importantly:

B-Dog haters in shambles ✅

:bartomeu:

Sneyke BTFO re: loyalty bonus ✅

Sue Sneyke for 75m: loading...

Last edited:
I don't like the guy but I have to say he's been better than Rosell (low bar, I know). 14 window happened under him too. Even the '16 disaster did give us Umtiti.

Not that he and his board haven't had their share of fuck ups.

Before I jinx things too much, #BartomeuOUT

Last edited:

Messi983

His second name is actually Maria. Let that sink in.

Former-Real-Madrid-midfie-006.jpg

Neymessi

Usually news which has quotes in it isn't wrong. Like if sport claimes messi saying "I am happy at barca" in proper quotation marks it can't be false, so chances are that beneditto really said it.

[youtube]60fqp2rLUR4[/youtube]

There there jammy, don't cry so much if this actually happens.

Devils

Benedito also said many things during the vote of no confidence after summer like:

-Messi was in threat of leaving the club on a free transfer and that we should not believe the renewal annoucement made earlier on in the year.
-Neymar had been pushed out of the club and the board wanted to pocket the money.
-During the vote he said he was sure that we would have be having elections in November.

Like I said, take what he says now with a grain of salt.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Benedito also said many things during the vote of no confidence after summer like:

-Messi was in threat of leaving the club on a free transfer and that we should not believe the renewal annoucement made earlier on in the year.
-Neymar had been pushed out of the club and the board wanted to pocket the money.
-During the vote he said he was sure that we would have be having elections in November.

Like I said, take what he says now with a grain of salt.

Yeah, thanx for the reminder. Benedito did have his share of bs.

Home of Barca Fans