Josep Maria Bartomeu

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The team does not look in good shape at all and IMO we're looking at another CL QF exit. Farto got his lucky win streak in the early stages with RM's stumble and managed to escape the scrutiny of his HORRENDOUS performance in the summer window. He'll stay indefinitely until 2021 and this team will probably continue to fail.

Only when things truly change can we hope for this club to rise again. May have to accept that it won't happen for the rest of Messi's career tho.

ini4ever

I can't see the team will win another CL with current squad or until the board is gone, again. Our midfield is still the same as treble year which been the weakest part since, but yet to get any improvement in the past 3 years which is not surprising imo when Barto says we had a 'good' season after we only managed to get CdR last season, I don't even mention he said he's happy about signings this summer. I can see if we get k.o in CL QF this year but win la liga or CdR he comes out and speak the team had a 'good' season again.

Xaviniesta

DK5lFRSX0AAThum.jpg

Every player gets a kiss from B-Dog for their hard work :bartomeu:

They all seem to love it :lol:

Last edited:

Neymessi

I agree I can't see us going past QFs. Our crazy run till now has been luck imo. Even valverde hasn't done anything of note for me to have faith in him. We have just been lucky.

The flaws are there and they are going to be found out sooner or later.

Galning

The pictures they took look horrible. For some reason they took it when the sun was in everyone's face so half the people look like someone's rubbed dogpoop under their noses. You can even see it in that picture and they aren't even looking straight up :lol:

I agree I can't see us going past QFs. Our crazy run till now has been luck imo. Even valverde hasn't done anything of note for me to have faith in him. We have just been lucky.

The flaws are there and they are going to be found out sooner or later.

Only Messi going full GOAT can save us in the Cl, but even then other teams know that we have no other threat and will just mark him out of the game with 3 men on him.

Neymessi

Only Messi going full GOAT can save us in the Cl, but even then other teams know that we have no other threat and will just mark him out of the game with 3 men on him.

Yes. This season reminds me of the tata season. We started very strong in that season too but eventually the faults were found out and we ended up trophyless.

Maybe i expect to much but i find barca matches this season boring so far, last one was probably one of the most boring barca matches i watched

I don't remember the last time we played a team off the pitch. Yes, we have won many games by big scorelines the last couple of years, but I don't recall us ever passing the ball with fluidity and purpose and the team as a whole carving apart another side. At least in the Lucho era we had MSN to bail us out every match, by the looks of things now we only have Messi to rely on.

Home of Barca Fans