Josep Maria Bartomeu

Devils

This guy is the luckiest mofo on the planet. He calls elections in 2015, we win the treble. The vote of no confidence begins and Barca have an excellent start to the season and in the only poor performance so far, Paulinho rescues the day. Everything just falls in perfect order when he needs it the most.

Pretty sure Barto is a master of the dark arts.

serghei

This guy is the luckiest mofo on the planet. He calls elections in 2015, we win the treble. The vote of no confidence begins and Barca have an excellent start to the season and in the only poor performance so far, Paulinho rescues the day. Everything just falls in perfect order when he needs it the most.

:lol: He's sold his soul to the devil, and the devil fights hard to keep him afloat.

khaled_a_d

What about Deulofeu? we signed him despite rumors he wanted to stay at Milan. Neymar leaves in unbelievable deal, Dembele negotiation takes forever and then he is out for 3-4 months after his 3rd game (2 of those Gerard played more minutes)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hope this bastard gets voted out for forcing Dembele into opting out of having a pre-season!

Last edited:

Andrew M

Barto knew what he was doing by take Paulinho from China :bartomeu:

It was the bet of the sporting technicians. Barto doesn't identify players to sign.

I do wonder about the attitude of many of the posters on these boards. Some would seem to be so petty as to wish the team ill so as to bring about the downfall of the president. I don't have any fondness for Bartomeu btw, but I certainly won't be hoping we suffer on the pitch to catalyse any political agenda.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

It was the bet of the sporting technicians. Barto doesn't identify players to sign.

I do wonder about the attitude of many of the posters on these boards. Some would seem to be so petty as to wish the team ill so as to bring about the downfall of the president. I don't have any fondness for Bartomeu btw, but I certainly won't be hoping we suffer on the pitch to catalyse any political agenda.
The end justifies the means. Would you rather have a few good games now if brings years if despair?

pepi

So ...footballleaks has the mails betwean Coutinho and the board from this summer. On every offer their answer is "we wont sell for any price, stop trying and leave him alone". Never asked for 200 million.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So ...footballleaks has the mails betwean Coutinho and the board from this summer. On every offer their answer is "we wont sell for any price, stop trying and leave him alone". Never asked for 200 million.

Why am I not surprised.

klc123

Only us international internet fans seem to care. Socios have goldfish memory and just judge based on the latest result.

Hard to argue with this to be honest. If we end up losing Messi over this, then every soci who didn't vote should hang their head in shame.

Home of Barca Fans