Josep Maria Bartomeu

Alik

But what does that mean we are doomed to as in the team on the park?

What? What park?

I've told you what I meant. If this board stays then we will just have to keep enduring their mismanagement in all aspects of running of the club. La Masia, transfer policy, contract negotiations, public relations etc.

JamDav1982

What? What park?

I've told you what I meant. If this board stays then we will just have to keep enduring their mismanagement in all aspects of running of the club. La Masia, transfer policy, contract negotiations, public relations etc.

The park is the pitch in UK.

All very generic predictions without saying how team will be affected on the park in terms of performance/trophies etc.

Alik

The park is the pitch in UK.

All very generic predictions without saying how team will be affected on the park in terms of performance/trophies etc.

Okay, if you want my predictions, here are some of them:

I predict La Masia will cease to be relevant and a larger number of promising youngsters will choose to leave rather than wait and attempt to break into the first team.
I predict we will be less able to attract talented players to the club and other clubs will be less willing to negotiate with us.
I predict that due to this, when Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Busquets and Pique retire we won't be able to replace them adequately.

As for how this will affect the trophies we win,

Weather the board leaves this season or not will not have much of an impact on this season's results other than perhaps motivating the players.
But I do believe that if they stay this will result in a worse performance and less trophies in the future, relative to Real Madrid in Spain. I predict we'll go back to being the second club in Spain.

JamDav1982

Okay, if you want my predictions, here are some of them:

I predict La Masia will cease to be relevant and a larger number of promising youngsters will choose to leave rather than wait and attempt to break into the first team.
I predict we will be less able to attract talented players to the club and other clubs will be less willing to negotiate with us.
I predict that due to this, when Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Busquets and Pique retire we won't be able to replace them adequately.

As for how this will affect the trophies we win,

Weather the board leaves this season or not will not have much of an impact on this season's results other than perhaps motivating the players.
But I do believe that if they stay this will result in a worse performance and less trophies in the future, relative to Real Madrid in Spain. I predict we'll go back to being the second club in Spain.

All of those predictions I would almost certainly take as fact no matter who is in charge. Bar being second to Madrid.

La Masia wont cease to be relevant but likely with amount of money going round increasing numbers will leave.

Would you be happy with say matching Reals tropy haul and one La Masia player promoted a season?

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
MD uses this pic "both merged in embrace" :facepalm:

img_pmorata_20170914-143446_imagenes_md_propias_pmorata_aj9z8469-kVMF-U431282846310OyC-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

Team captain is obviously not happy at all with meeting him and our best player avoids meeting him altogether.

Press and this board have no shame.

George_Costanza

MD uses this pic "both merged in embrace" :facepalm:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/r/GODO/MD/p4/Barca/Imagenes/2017/09/14/Recortada/img_pmorata_20170914-143446_imagenes_md_propias_pmorata_aj9z8469-kVMF-U431282846310OyC-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG[IMG]

Team captain is obviously not happy at all with meeting him and our best player avoids meeting him altogether.

Press and this board have no shame.[/QUOTE]

Benedito is taking the piss of Bartomeu and MD

[tw]908438412776083456[/tw]

George_Costanza

Translation?

This is in regards to Bartomeu's interview today at 8TV which is owned by Grupo Godo. Santi Nolla was part of the interview to help Barto look good and Benedito made a joke that they make a nice a couple.

The interview

[youtube]NSIA9iY5Fkw[/youtube]

Last edited:

Galning

Then he needs to speak up and swin the vote in favour of a yes.

The players can't make such statements. Messi's and Iniesta's behaviour should wake people up already but it doesn't, they won't come out explicitly and say Bartomeu has to go.
No president is a saint and/or perfect but the situation we were in in 2010 compared to everything that has happened in 7 years Rosell/Nobita should be enough for people to draw the right conclusions, but it doesn't, so we get what we deserve. Endless list of lies upon lies, going from Abidal's contract to Neymar's transfer price to making a deal with Spanish authorities to sue FC Barcelona the institution instead of him and his friends, etc...etc...etc...

El Flaco

A couple of days ago, Bartomeu made an interview in a program named 'Fora de Joc' on Catalan channel 8TV.

Quotes taken from Barcastuff_

- Bartomeu: "We'd take the photo with Messi's signature, hopefully before the end of the year, but the contract has been signed by his father"

- Bartomeu: "(Messi Sr) has the power of his image rights. (Messi's renewal) is signed until 2022 and he is already playing under it."

- Bartomeu: "Agreement with Iniesta will be special, it'd be different, I won't reveal exactly what because it's part of private negotiations"

- Bartomeu: "Iniesta isn't just a reference point for us but also for youth, he earned right to play here until he decides not to any more."

- Bartomeu: "(Our) intention is that Iniesta's extension will be an indefinite contract so that he can finish whenever he desires" #fcblive

- Bartomeu: "Failing to sign Coutinho? If the market does not allow a move, then you can't force one, the market is changing sizably."

- Bartomeu: "Fan-base not happy with transfer business? I've no frustration with how transfer period went, I'm very happy with our signings."

- Bartomeu: "We wanted a good right-back and Semedo arrived, Paulinho arrived in midfield and Dembele as a Neymar replacement" #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans