Josep Maria Bartomeu

Barcilliant

[tw]905919440356872192[/tw]

http://cadenaser.com/programa/2017/09/06/el_larguero/1504724737_122882.html

Quotes from Catalan Edition

- Florentino Pérez: "I can only speak good of Rosell & Bartomeu. Obviously, Rosell is your friend." (directed at SER).

- Florentino Pérez: "I think Bartomeu is a good president and I wish him the best. We have a great relationship."

- Florentino Pérez: "I don't know what will happen with Bartomeu (regarding vote of no confidence), but I hope it ends well for him."

So it is now in the open! Secret Perez agent!

:worthy:

That just leaves Jamdav...

I honestly feel like I felt pressured to side against Bartomeu. After doing some thinking and reading a few articles, I've decided to maintain what

I've maintained from the beginning: Bartomeu should at least finish the season. I told you guys a while ago that I believe we will do well in the first

half of la liga and champions league. We got some good back ups on the B team. And we should make at least 1 signing during the winter transfer

window. I'm very optimistic about this team.

George_Costanza

I honestly feel like I felt pressured to side against Bartomeu. After doing some thinking and reading a few articles, I've decided to maintain what

I've maintained from the beginning: Bartomeu should at least finish the season. I told you guys a while ago that I believe we will do well in the first

half of la liga and champions league. We got some good back ups on the B team. And we should make at least 1 signing during the winter transfer

Nobody tries to convert this guy, he sold his soul and he will never get it back.

giphy.gif

raskolnikov

With everything that has happened he really needs to go. Our club isnt run like barcelona anymore. The reputation damage and abusing of la masia alone should be enough for any fan to not want this man to stay. All the rest just makes it way worse. Our team is solid despite him. It would best in the workd with a normal board.

With everything that has happened he really needs to go. Our club isnt run like barcelona anymore. The reputation damage and abusing of la masia alone should be enough for any fan to not want this man to stay. All the rest just makes it way worse. Our team is solid despite him. It would best in the workd with a normal board.

I'm not saying he should stay forever, but he deserves at least this last chance. We should just let the players concentrate on the pitch and judge how Bartomeu did by the end of the season. Except for maybe Paulinho, I think they got Semedo, Deulofeu, and Dembele right. Only time will tell.

George_Costanza

He is lost. He thinks we want this board out just for sporting reasons. lol

khaled_a_d

Would never get 66% in Round 2 anyway.

It isn't just about 66%
if they fail to get necessary numbeer of signatures, or more than half of the votes were in favor in him staying it will be more of a vote of trust for him and will put him in stronger position. If vote for example was 55% of him out it will put insane pressure on the board.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It isn't just about 66%
if they fail to get necessary numbeer of signatures, or more than half of the votes were in favor in him staying it will be more of a vote of trust for him and will put him in stronger position. If vote for example was 55% of him out it will put insane pressure on the board.

I doubt they would resign anyway.

Laporta didn't after getting 60% against him.

Alik

If most fans think like you, we're doomed. Winning a few matches with Madrid drawing is the worst that could be happening now with regards to this vote.

Home of Barca Fans