Josep Maria Bartomeu

JamDav1982

The great Joan laporta a disaster Jesus Christ

Haha you sound like some kind of cult member.

For what he achieved in turning club around he was best President ever but he is too much about himself and doesnt have Cruyff and doesnt even want it I dont think.

Need fresh ideas if it gets changed up.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Agree with this. Can't believe Sneyke (the guy Farto and Rosell bent over backwards for) of all people is one of the louder voices in denouncing the board.

Well, it's not like the Sneyke is doing it out of love for the previous club or his friends. He's only doing it as the board have not agreed to pay his loyalty fee and are attacking him in the media!

The only ex-player who had the cajones/cared enough for the club to speak out against a board when they are not doing things well was Cruyff who unfortunately has passed away.

George_Costanza

For fucks sake, doesn't he understand that nobody wants him here? Even the players hate him.

Barto is wanted by the people in the capital Madrid. Marca already smearing Laporta of fears him coming back.

Not sure about Victor Font if he can manage a big football club plus he is busy with his companies between Barcelona and Dubai. Laporta is wanted by the Executive Council of Catalonia for his strong solidarity for Catalonia independent. The President of the Generalitat Carles Puigdemont dislikes Bartomeu and thinks he is too weak.

Neymessi

Somehow, some people will still try to defend the board.

"This doesn't imply the board is lying. Iniesta is the liar. We don't believe conspiracy theories about the board. Yada yada..."

Honestly, I have very rarely seen anyone defending the board. The fanbase sometimes even wrongly criticise messi but never defends the board.

Alik

Honestly, I have very rarely seen anyone defending the board. The fanbase sometimes even wrongly criticise messi but never defends the board.

Yeah, it's rare but it happens and it grinds my gears.

Of the signatures gathered, two third will have to be in support of the argument that the board will have to be pulled down right?

Two thirds of everyone who turns up to the elections (not just those who signed) as far as I'm aware.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Two thirds of everyone who turns up to the elections (not just those who signed) as far as I'm aware.

Yeah well...... Some body signed it means that they have promised to turn up for the election right?

What is this second round that every body seems to be scared of?

Alik

Yeah well...... Some body signed it means that they have promised to turn up for the election right?

What is this second round that every body seems to be scared of?

16,500 signatures. For all we know, 50,000 socis can turn up for the elections and the majority of those may vote in favour of Bartomeu.

khaled_a_d

Of the signatures gathered, two third will have to be in support of the argument that the board will have to be pulled down right?

from my understanding the signatures is for voting, if 66% voted against the board they will be out. So this is two stage process, stage one is almost completed and it is the easy one

Home of Barca Fans