Josep Maria Bartomeu

kilian

The only thing we should look is to kick out of the club every person that was involved in this fiasco and start all over again with fresh people and ideas. If that bastards have any dignity they will resign tomorrow, but I won`t hold my breath over it.

In a recent interview with Victor Font, this is what he has to say:

"If I'm someone who wants to become president, I have to be a member and wealthy enough to be able to put up all the bank guarantees that are needed—15 percent of the budget. Taking round numbers if this year's budget was €700 million that would be €100 million, split it up amongst 20 directors is around €5 million per head. Those are the only requirements you need.

"You end up having good cules, good FC Barcelona fans, wealthy enough to put up the bank guarantees as directors, but they lack the relevant experience to govern the club. The track record they have in managing a multinational of the world of football is questionable."

Font mentions the club's vice president of football Jorde Mestre, the guy in July who was "200 percent" sure that Neymar Jr. was staying with Barcelona, as an example. "He knows as much about football as any member in the street could have. He's not a football guy, with a background in football yet he's a vice president of FC Barcelona."

this is why Florentino Perez, madrid's president, has lasted for so long. Even when barca was doing great, Florentino still had the support of most fans. Florentino at his worst always managed to sell players at the right price. He's made mistakes, but he is intelligent enough to learn from them it seems. Add to that ALOT of luck, and it looks like he will dominate world football for many more years to come.

kilian

In a recent interview with Victor Font, this is what he has to say:

"If I'm someone who wants to become president, I have to be a member and wealthy enough to be able to put up all the bank guarantees that are needed—15 percent of the budget. Taking round numbers if this year's budget was €700 million that would be €100 million, split it up amongst 20 directors is around €5 million per head. Those are the only requirements you need.

"You end up having good cules, good FC Barcelona fans, wealthy enough to put up the bank guarantees as directors, but they lack the relevant experience to govern the club. The track record they have in managing a multinational of the world of football is questionable."

Font mentions the club's vice president of football Jorde Mestre, the guy in July who was "200 percent" sure that Neymar Jr. was staying with Barcelona, as an example. "He knows as much about football as any member in the street could have. He's not a football guy, with a background in football yet he's a vice president of FC Barcelona."

That says it all, IMO. And this isn`t the first time that someone said that our board doesn`t know shit about football. Messi said it, Neymar etc..

That says it all, IMO. And this isn`t the first time that someone said that our board doesn`t know shit about football. Messi said it, Neymar etc..

so should we blame the board? it sound to me like the club and it's system is just rigged in such a way that unless you and your team know alot about football and are somewhatwealthy, we will never get a good board. Even during our best era, I still remember how Barcelona was able to win so much without a good defense. We could have won more, but we didn't have someone capable of taking advantage of our momentum.

DennyCrane

[tw]903715274335043585[/tw]

The shameful thing about the above statement is the fact that our board doesn't seem to realize that they are supposed to operate in the market, not pointing out the obvious from the sidelines.

serghei

Market is crazy? Who stopped them to sign Asensio? :lol: Market is crazy if you are dumb. Because it means you go for the obvious choices that are overpriced.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The fact that there are still people here supporting and making excuses for the board makes me sick.

Seriously unknowngenius, you live up to your username.

ini4ever

Market is crazy? Who stopped them to sign Asensio? :lol: Market is crazy if you are dumb. Because it means you go for the obvious choices that are overpriced.

Yup, the best example is Juve although they lost at the CL finals but reaching it twice in 3 years is huge achievement considering what happened to them in 2006.

Devils

Hopefully after his disgraceful exit from this club happens, he'll spend a long time in jail.

Segura and Robert. Fucking burn you scumbags.

Devils

The coward wont even face the press tomorrow. His minions will do it for him.

Can't hide forever you fucking coward.

i_bleed_blaugrana

In a word: irate.

We have needed MF reinforcement for THREE seasons now and the closest we have came to that is Rakitic. Blame an overinflated market that your negotiations created, like how dumb do these people really think we are?

When will this nightmare end?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Could be worse. Could have ended up spending 100 mil. on Parejo and Di Maria. They were incompetent to re-inforce us but at least they didn't go full retard.

Good news. There is more ammo for Benedito now.

Home of Barca Fans